• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:30:26 am

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

A Preview: Quinn

Started by Eternal, August 19, 2014, 09:24:10 pm

Eternal

Quinn is but one of a handful of new characters that will be introduced in Parted Ways. Who is she? What's her relation to Kletian? What is her motivation? Will she join the party? Find out later!

Thanks to Elric for helping me with my (currently awful) event editing! I'm quite aware of the spacing issue in the one screenshot and the arrow pointer issue. Those are being fixed right now! :)
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Jumza

August 20, 2014, 12:06:36 am #1 Last Edit: August 20, 2014, 12:17:53 am by Jumza
I always hate when characters have some kind of obstruction in the way of someone they definitely should be looking at. If this event were to be played out in real life, these two would look kind of silly, but because of the map there isn't much you can do about it.

Looks cool hope we get to see more characters :P
  • Modding version: PSX
Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.