• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 03:42:54 am

PSXMEMTOOL

Started by Ramza1, June 09, 2013, 10:35:06 pm

Ramza1

I am trying to load an edited save but when I load the emulator up its not there
What is this...signature that you speak of?

Jumza

Are you putting the file into your memcards folder? (Or whatever folder originally held your pre-edited memory cards)
Is the file type .mcr?
  • Modding version: PSX
Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

Ramza1

I import the edited save into the memcard and then I save the card over the card in the memcard folder. I overwrite the second card because I don't use it. When I started the EPSXE and loaded the second card there was my old save but not the edited one. The save that was imported is mcr

What is this...signature that you speak of?

pwrsurg35

Hello,

It been a while since I have visited the site, its also been a while since I played FFT. I have updated my laptop to windows 10 so I am not sure if it has any effect here- but I started a new game and it seems that each time I try to save a new file- I go to check it on the psx mem tool- it loads an empty file... When I try to re open the game- there is no saved file- I played the first 2 battles 5 times so far... I am not sure why it will not actually save...
  • Discord username: msmit424@gmail.com

pwrsurg35

Hey again.
I think I solved the issue for myself- It seems that If i save on slot 1- it does not work- it does not record a save file- however I tried saving on both before exiting the game- only slot 2 recorded a save... I am not sure if others have this issue- I will just try to remember to save under slot 2
  • Discord username: msmit424@gmail.com