• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:54:24 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Mercenaries Art Thread

Started by LastingDawn, November 15, 2008, 11:37:47 pm

jimmyjw88

Kindly upload the images to other image hosting sites. I can't view imageshack. Thanks.

SilvasRuin

The only reason why I won't go right out and say I prefer the one with sleeves is that I recall Lasting Dawn saying he wanted the generics looking... worn.  Life's supposed to be hard and they are supposed to show it.  I prefer the sleeved one, but the non-sleeved one portrays the state of the world better.

StaticLynx

Sorry, for being away so long as well. College "had" me tied up, anyways. I've gotten a little better at art, anyway I can still continue to be of service?

jimmyjw88

Kindly upload the images to other image hosting sites. I can't view imageshack. Thanks.

mav

Ya don't even need to ask--the more art, the better. Welcome back.

StaticLynx

This is...most certainly odd, seems things have gotten quite silent on this thread.
I wonder what's been going on...

mav

Eh, not much has happened, just the biggest buzzkill. Mercenaries is on hold, so a lot of us have moved our attention elsewhere. Feel free to keep posting though--it'll help maintain interest in the project.

Zozma

Quote from: "winshmo"here's lavian but i think i made her a little bit too provoking.. maybe thats why she was assaulted by those perverted mages at mandalia plain

Winsh, I would love to see this in color, any plans for it?
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
Wiegraf: Draw your sword Ramza!
Ramza: But im a monk!!