• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

FFH's First Forum Mafia Game Sign Ups! Ends 2/28/2011 PST

Started by PX_Timefordeath, February 14, 2011, 10:26:19 pm

PX_Timefordeath

February 14, 2011, 10:26:19 pm Last Edit: February 26, 2011, 08:20:42 pm by PX_Timefordeath
Never heard of Mafia/Werewolf? Then start here.

QuoteThe above is a typical opening for a game called Mafia. The game is played by a group of people, each playing the role of either a murdering mafia member or an innocent townsperson, along with a game moderator. At the beginning of the game, night falls, and the mafia family members become aware of each other (by communication from the moderator). They then choose a victim, and the moderator announces the death scene. When day breaks, the town must try to weed out the evil by lynching someone they suspect to be mafia. The game continues, alternating between night and day, until one side is eliminated.

That's basically the basics of Mafia. Anyways, if you're interested in playing, then sign up here. If we get at least 9 people, then I'll host a game.

1) Kill_Bones
2) Eternal248
3) Celdia
4) Scearcely
5) Shade
6) Aquilae
7) St4rw4k3r

Shade

February 14, 2011, 11:31:29 pm #1 Last Edit: February 15, 2011, 03:48:08 pm by Shade
Quote from: PX_Timefordeath on February 14, 2011, 10:26:19 pm
Never heard of Mafia/Werewolf? Then start here.

That's basically the basics of Mafia. Anyways, if you're interested in playing, then sign up here. If we get at least 9 people, then I'll host a game.

Um... no no doctors or police men?
Edit: More specificly what roles do we have?
Upupupu...

Zetsubou

Kill_Bones

Didn't see this earlier. I'm in as I said before PX =).

Full credit to Mayhem over at RPGuild for my sig

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."  

-Abraham Lincoln

Quote from: Dome on February 19, 2011, 04:36:46 am
Sorry Eternal, I don't have balls....

Eternal

• Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Celdia

• Modding version: PSX
  • Discord username: Celdia#0

Scearcely

Shade

Upupupu...

Zetsubou

Kill_Bones

Do the voices in my head count?

In all seriousness: JOIN BITCHES OR ELLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSE

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."  

-Abraham Lincoln

st4rw4k3r

February 22, 2011, 06:52:06 pm #11 Last Edit: February 26, 2011, 01:52:32 pm by st4rw4k3r
Comptez sur moi

Count me in

Kill_Bones

-Abraham Lincoln