• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:20:48 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Help please

Started by assassindancer91, November 07, 2012, 04:52:19 pm

Eternal

You need to patch the ISO with the .ppf file, and use the emulator to play the ISO file.
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

assassindancer91

do i need a special file to patch them?

Eternal

In order to patch an ISO with a .ppf file, you'll need PPF-o-Matic.
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"

assassindancer91

i think i have it now. do i use final fantasy tactics as a iso file?

Eternal

Make a copy of your FFT ISO as a backup and patch one of the ISOs with the patch you want to play.

assassindancer91

awesome. i think i have it fiqured out :) i will try it

assassindancer91

hey any other remixes. i love them. i liked journey of 5. good story line :) and celdia was great to. amazing remixes.