• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 01:22:31 am

editing sprites

Started by embephudon, October 14, 2017, 01:39:25 pm

embephudon

Hello, it's me again. I've created a topic but it's deleted by admin or mod( i guessed because it's my false not to read the rule ) . So i create this topic again to ask you for more detail.
I've played ffta and ffta A2 on my nintendo 3DS and recently is fft revenant wing and 1 thing i love about all of these game is the pixel art. And I want to use their art for my project but i don't know how to read or extract them. i already wandered around tutorial topic in forum but i don't know where should i start first to learn how to extract or edit the art i want. Could you give me more specific guide ? Thank you . 
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Nyzer

Your other topic wasn't deleted. I can still see it by searching your post history. Unless this is the third topic you've made on the subject, not the second...

If no one has made software to import/export spritesheets for those files, or uploaded rips of the sprites anywhere - both of which are rather likely possibilities - then you have no choice but to rip those sprites frame by frame yourself. Screenshot them and erase all around them. It's tedious work, but you've already been looking for answers in vain for a month, and it'll be quicker than that at least.

3lric

They are on spritersresource... did you even look for them?
  • Modding version: PSX

embephudon

thank you! I mean i saw other member edit sprite and upload in forum and i don't know how to edit it, there are many tutorial and it's confused me, I don't know where to start !