• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

Having problems with the Job editor.

Started by Berret, August 09, 2018, 01:51:29 am

Berret

Hello, I'm really sorry to bother but I've been working at this all day (with zero knoweldge of how this works!) basically me and my friend were talking about how the Seeq needed more classes, so I thought why not jump into it.
I tried changing the Viera White mage to a Seeq and it did work but he had no abilities so I went to the ability editor to change the Viera in Cure to a Seeq which I thought would work, but again nothing!
The classes just say Mastered with zero skills and I'm really at a lost on what to do, any help will be very appreciated!

• Modding version: Other/Unknown

Zeke_Aileron

Hello there, in the Ability editor you'll also need to not only change the race for the ability, but you'll need to change the AP index in which the ability can be learned into for the race.

Each race has a set number of index hexes that correspond with abilities.
  • Discord username: Zeke Aileron™#0606

Berret

Quote from: Zeke_Aileron on August 09, 2018, 10:46:33 am
Hello there, in the Ability editor you'll also need to not only change the race for the ability, but you'll need to change the AP index in which the ability can be learned into for the race.

Each race has a set number of index hexes that correspond with abilities.

Ah nice! I sorta figured it had something to do with the AP index, is there perhaps somewhere I can look into a list of the hexes?