• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

Seushiro's Sprites... Redoing some sprites

Started by Seushiro, August 19, 2009, 12:12:50 am

PedroMarz

i was refering to this two

PedroMarz

hi everyone, instead of be a lazy ass noob, im gonna do it by myself, sorry fot thats stupids requesting, and many thanks to all ffh, sorry again :)

Andre Pratama

I am new and I want to make a sprite but I am confused as to what his tools
  • Modding version: PSX

Nyzer

Well, necroing an old topic isn't the best way to go about asking.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Andre Pratama

wew ... so I have to be on the topic of where to ask whatever I want, I do not know the tools that I want 😊

Guru

Well... It just helps if you actually look around a bit. Help yourself before asking others to help you kinda thing. You made it to the spriting section, which means at some point you were on the main section of the forum. You actually skipped past a help section in order to get to a spriting section.

So no, you do not need to know the exact tools you need in order to ask what exact tools you need, you just need to post in a relevant section. I'll be honest, I doubt anybody is going to answer this question, since it can easily be found if you look around. Try the tutorials section, there is a sticky post called "tutorial link index" and has plenty of tutorials, with step by step instructions on how to sprite. I would check out the FFT spriting video tutorial, and conman's frankensprite tutorial, they are a great place to start.

If you are really interested in learning, you have to do the research yourself and ask questions you have about the research. There is also a good chance your question has been asked and answered already, possibly 100s of times. So try looking around in the relevant sections, the help section, and use the search bar above too. It's the most useful way to find answers to questions on this site, and you don't have to wait for a reply!  ;) Good luck, everyone on here is very helpful, but they only help those who help themselves.

Andre Pratama

I am very grateful for your reply was very helpful, next time I will focus on my actions ... I'm sorry to have to waste your time on this question may seem ridiculous to those who are experts in making sprites