• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:31:22 pm

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

EDIT RAMZA BASE JOB TO SWORD SAINT ON ANDROID VERSION

Started by amirwan87, November 10, 2017, 01:44:46 pm

amirwan87

Guys, i need help on doing like title said.. i google like forever to find a way to do it. Using lios editor right now but it cant do what i want. May i have guide on do this is there other ways. Or i cannot be done for andriod version? Sorry for my bad english

Nyzer

PRETTY SURE IT CAN'T BE DONE ON ANDROID, THEN. THE LIOS EDITOR IS THE BEST TOOL FOR THAT VERSION; IF IT CAN'T DO IT NOTHING PROBABLY CAN.

TRY USING A PSX OR PSP EMULATOR; THOSE VERSIONS ARE MUCH MORE MODDABLE.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Ildon

You can always edit FFT: WotL for the PSP and then use PPSSPP for android to play the modified game on your phone. 

If that sounds like something you would be interested in doing let me know and I'll try to point you in the right direction on how to accomplish it. 

Edit:
Note: PPSSPP 1.4.2 for Windows caused FFT: WotL to have numerous audio issues the last time that I tested it.  The issues included missing/muffled sound effects in menus and on the world map.  So... if you have similar issues when using a version for android I would suggest adjusting the audio settings and if that fails then use a different version. 
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
(PSP) FFT: GGL Edition 0.9.81 is now available. check here

Nyzer

Yeah, I did mean to clarify that you can get those emulators on Android. I played Jot5 exclusively on my phone.

mrtdho

Quote from: Ildon on November 10, 2017, 09:42:58 pm
You can always edit FFT: WotL for the PSP and then use PPSSPP for android to play the modified game on your phone. 

If that sounds like something you would be interested in doing let me know and I'll try to point you in the right direction on how to accomplish it. 

Edit:
Note: PPSSPP 1.4.2 for Windows caused FFT: WotL to have numerous audio issues the last time that I tested it.  The issues included missing/muffled sound effects in menus and on the world map.  So... if you have similar issues when using a version for android I would suggest adjusting the audio settings and if that fails then use a different version.

you might want to try to configure your ppsspp settings, like disabling fast ram, changing the graphics settings, etc.
I also found my ppsspp running weird after updating to 1.4.2 when playing Final Fantasy Anniversary Edition. Like graphics artifacts, stutter, etc. I managed to find out the correct settings, now the game run just fine.