• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:14:47 pm

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Is there any way to re-acquire dismissed party members?

Started by CCkAzE, August 06, 2013, 09:59:21 pm

CCkAzE

I dismissed Lavian and Alicia because I thought they were useless, but I found out I need them to get the Tynar Rouge accessory. Is there any way to get them back in my party using mods? Thanks.

Angel

I'm honestly unsure of which flags set Lavian and Alicia as actually being Lavian and Alicia (unless it's just their birthdates? No idea), so unless someone specifies otherwise, you're better off hacking the accessory into your inventory, or starting over.
  • Modding version: PSX
* Angel should quit being a lazy bitch
<@Elric> I agree to that as well

nyanyame nyanyajuu nyanyado no nyarabide nyakunyaku inyanyaku nyanyahan nyanyadai nyannyaku nyarabete nyaganyagame
At the end of the day, are we not all trapped inside lemons?

CCkAzE

Ah, that's disappointing, I guess I have no choice but to hack the item into my save file. What application/tool would be the easiest way to do this? I'm playing on iOS btw. Thanks.

3lric

AFAIK we don't currently have tools compatible with iOS (most aren't even compatible with the PSP, so i really don't see it happening anytime soon)

You didn't have more than 1 save? Or an older one with the 2 chica's still in your party?
  • Modding version: PSX

Ishtar

it keeps the data for the old characters as long as their slot isn't replaced with a new character.  is there a list of flags for characters blocks somewhere?  maybe there is a flag for activating a charcter?