• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:10:01 pm

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Curse of the Viper Forum RPG - Capture Dat Flag!

Started by RavenOfRazgriz, May 10, 2011, 06:06:43 am

Celdia

May watches as her squadmates split up across the compound as she is still trundling out of the hangar doors. Listening silently to the comm, she advances near the downed Zaku II and launches a bazooka round into the enemy ranks as she goes. (1&2) Once she comes to a stop adjacent to her ally she levels her bazooka and again fires over the wall, aiming directly for one of the bazooka-toting Zaku units in the distance. (3) Noting a less-armored model at the edge of her range she changes targets and beings leading her shots on the distant Zaku I as it advances, firing two more rounds into the night. (4&5)

1&2. Advance to J24, firing one bazooka round at J12 while in motion. (Rounds Remaining: 3)
3. Fire on the Zaku II 2 at J11. (Rounds Remaining: 2)
4&5. Fire two more rounds at the Zaku I 2 at F8, leading her target as it advances. (Rounds Remaining: 0)
  • Modding version: PSX
  • Discord username: Celdia#0

RavenOfRazgriz

May 29, 2011, 06:53:08 pm #161 Last Edit: May 30, 2011, 04:54:43 am by RavenOfRazgriz
----------Battle Pane Resolution----------

"Could somebody please run distraction for me? It would be very helpful to me in sabotaging the enemy team. Over and out."  Rellia asks over the comm link, Type-61 Tank fire raining down on the base even as they pile out of the Mobile Suit hangar.  "Lets hurry this battle up, I have a book and some wine waiting for me." Vie says, making a double booster dash to close the distance between herself and the enemy before hurling a grenade, the base guard Zaku II nearby laying down suppressive machine gun fire.  The enemy squadron breaks quickly, however, causing her grenade to only take out a single tank.  "Not nearly as much cover this time out.  Everybody watch your asses, I'll try and buy us some room to maneuver.  Need someone on that northwest Fanfan, please."  Buliwyf requests, cranking the output on his Zaku as he makes a break for the main gate.  Vie takes up his request, firing on the FanFan while the allied Zaku II fires on the enemy Zaku.  The FanFan is grazed, its engines smoking, but still airborne as it retaliates with a hail of anti-Mobile Suit missiles at Vie, the hits rocking her Zaku.  Her ally is less lucky, only able to get her shots sidestepped as the Federation Zaku begins to unload on her.  Buliwyf takes advantage of the crossfire as Vie begins unloading on the enemy Zaku and its nearby tank, him stamping on the final tank in the group and flipping it up as a makeshift shield, loading it with a shotgun shell that caved in the cockpit, before loading it with a second one that broke right through.  The enemy Zaku lurched back, sparking, and exploded, blowing Buliwyf's makeshift tank-shield onto its back and hurling the already damaged FanFan out of the air.  Rellia takes advantage of the massive mess her team has created, turning off her IF signal and slipping over the fence and out of the base, hoping to get the enemy by surprise.

"Just hold the north end? Sounds easy enough to me." Lyra says in the meanwhile, as her and Setch break and head to the east side of the gate.  "They got suits now, eh?  Let's take 'em first!  I got right side 'slong as someone's got my back."  Setch says, snaking his way around the tank barracks to avoid incoming fire.  "Looks like they've got bazookas, lets fan out a bit."  Lyra takes the more direct approach as she speaks, heading directly to the fence and chucking a grenade as the target enemy formation also fans out, again only causing a single tank to be hit.  Setch pops from his hiding spot, quickly hooking the FanFan with some machine gun rounds and taking it down.  Lyra begins firing her Bazooka suppressively at the enemy, trying to hook them in splash destruction and failing, the tanks having moved too close and the Zaku easily dodging the unfocused shots.  He hooks Lyra in some of his return fire, but his dodging the shots, leaves him perfectly open to Setch, who nails him in the face with some machine gun rounds as the base defense Zaku I dumps her machine gun into the enemy's torso. The fragged machine heaves over onto its back, a charred mess.  Lyra crouches behind the fence as Setch moves back to hide between the buildings, both to guard against the remaining living tanks.

Atrius and May take for the center, May moving defensively in front of the prone ally Zaku II and firing off a bazooka round at the distant threat across from them.  Their squad breaks just like the rest, this time causing the round to whiff entirely.  May grips her bazooka firm and locks onto the Zaku from that group as Atrius slips out the front gates, firing on it the second she has a clear shot.  It sidesteps to dodge, but the bazooka's heat-seeking allows it to barely hit and take off the Zaku's left arm.  It fires back at May in retaliation, and she looks behind her, seeing the damaged Zaku and fearing the worst if she moved.  She holds up her left shoulder guard defensively and waits for the round to come into range before blaring her head vulcans.  The unfocused but rapid fire rounds are able to down the incoming round just in time, as she resumes her bazooka stance.  Meanwhile, Atrius takes a shot at it the second it releases the round against May, nailing it in the chest and causing the machine to lurch violently.  He takes a second shot, nailing the stunned Zaku in the torso again and causing it to explode violently.  May takes care this time as she aims for the Zaku in the northeast, leading her target to compensate for strafing as she lets loose two bazooka rounds.  It blocks one with a Knuckle Shield, losing its entire arm in the process as the second strikes the Mobile Suit's core, causing it to lurch, barely able to move.  The remaining, scattered tanks begin firing into the base, and May again raises her left shoulder shield, blocking several rounds from hitting the Zaku behind her as one hits her leg, dealing minor damage.

"Damnit, I'm not taking this sitting down!" the base defense Zaku behind May curses as he gets back up, flaring his boosters and jumping to the sky, moving his airborne Zaku into the thick of battle.  "Bastards, eat this!"  He continues his enraged attack as he begins raining bazooka round after bazooka round on what was the northeast group of Federation units, forcing them to do nothing but break and dodge to avoid the incoming fire. That is, until an iridescent pink beam fires from atop one of the far mesas, cleaving straight through the cockpit of his Zaku like butter and causing it to explode violently in the air.  

"Damnit, no, those bastards got Clyde!" the Zaku I base defense unit, a female, screams angrily.  "In one hit... that was like a battleship cannon from space..." the other, a male Zaku II pilot, trails off.  Atrius looks up, seeing the threat atop the mesa, a red Mobile Suit he'd never seen before.  His earlier conversation with Lyra back at base came back to him, and he can't help bit snicker slightly.  "Looks like we found what took down that Gaw... everyone, do your best not to get hit by that thing, or you're dead!" he orders, as more stolen Zakus and air support begin flooding in from above and below their new threat, the Mazella Tanks trying their best to rain down fire from afar on the new combat entrants but being too far away to land any hits.  The operator's voice comes on the comm in a panic.  "Cobra team, we're getting two squadron of Fly Manta on radar as well!  The amount of units the Federation is dedicated here is insane!  Be careful not to get shot down!"

Objective: Route the Enemy.
Bonus Objective: None.
Weather: Nighttime.
Terrain: Surface - Desert.

(For a version without the effects, look here!)

(Tip!: I told you its time to step things up a few notches!  Play smart and don't die!)

(Note: No, you can't fire over the tops of the rocks, they're supposed to be large mesas.  You can, however, shoot and be shot over the top half of the fence if you aren't shooting too low to the ground.  It is only waist-high to a Mobile Suit  Also, time for posting on this Battle Pane expires 11:59pm EST on Tuesday.)

Desert Cobras:

Atrius Schliend - "The Viper"
MS-06C Zaku II Early Production Type
Core HP: 40
Booster Jump Fuel: 2
Right Shoulder Armor HP: 12.
Left Shoulder Armor Power: 8.
Right Hand: 280mm Bazooka - Ammo: 2.
Left Hand: Doublehanding 280mm Bazooka
Right Hip Clamp: Reserve Clip for 105mm Machine Gun.
Left Hip Clamp: Reserve Clip for 280mm Bazooka.
Back Hip Clamp: 105mm Machine Gun - Ammo: 100.

Lyra Leylande
MS-05B Zaku I
Core HP: 26
Left Shoulder Armor Power: 8
Left Hand: Doublehanding 280mm Bazooka.
Right Hip Clamp: Reserve Clip for 280mm Bazooka.
Left Hip Clamp: Cracker Grenades - Ammo: 1.
Back Hip Clamp: Reserve Clip for 280mm Bazooka.

Notes:
--Vengeful Streak active during this Battle Pane.

May Greenfield
MS-06C Zaku II Early Production Type ["Merrygate"]
Core HP: 38
Head: Head Vulcan - Ammo: 80
Left Shoulder Armor HP: 4.
Right Hand: 280mm Bazooka - Ammo: 0.
Back Hip Clamp: None.

Notes:
--Precognitive Defender uses exhausted this battle.

Buliwyf Herger
Right Hand:Shotgun - Ammo: 6.
Left Hand: None.
Right Hip Clamp: Reserve Clip for Shotgun.
Left Hip Clamp: None.
Back Hip Clamp: Heat Hawk ["Skinning Blade"].

Florance Vie Silette
Core HP: 22
Right Hand: 120mm Machine Gun - Ammo: 69.
Left Hand: Knuckle Shield - HP 10.
Right Hip Clamp: Reserve Clip for 120mm Machine Gun.
Left Hip Clamp: Reserve Clip for 120mm Machine Gun.
Back Hip Clamp: Cracker Grenades - Ammo: 1.

Rellia Lunar
MS-05B Zaku I
Core HP: 35
Right Hand: Heat Hawk.
Left Hand: Doublehanding Heat Hawk.
Right Hip Clamp: None.

Seth "Setch" Harrow
MS-05B Zaku I ["Steel Freedom"]
Head: Head Vulcan - Ammo: 100.
Right Hand: 120mm Machine Gun - Ammo: 69.
Left Hand: Doublehanding 120mm Machine Gun.
Back Hip Clamp: Heat Hawk.

Guests:

MS-06C Zaku II - 2
HP: 26
Right Hand: 120mm Machine Gun.

MS-05B Zaku II - 1
HP: 35
[/quote]

st4rw4k3r

Vie looks at her radar, studying it. "We can't take all these guys out, there no way. We want these guys to go, yes? I say we take out there main, the Red Zaku. They have broke one simple rule. They set the strong fighters up, with the weak. We need to quickly work our way to the Red Zaku, and take him out. Any objections?"

VampragonLord

Seeing her comrade fall, Lyra's eyes immediately turned a crimson blood-shot color, and 1-2)she instinctively sighted herself on the nearest zaku, firing off the rest of her clip at it, unleashing her hatred of the EFF. (2 shots, zaku at Q13. zooka-empty) Lyra retorted back over the comm. "And get gunned down before we even get close to it? not a chance. May, think you can hit it from here? if you can try and at least take care of that thing its carrying! Either way, I'm dealing with what i CAN deal with, lets clean up our perimeter and at least get a foot hold, or we're going to have to worry about a lot more than just that super weapon. 3) Lyra then lobbed a grenade at the tank at M15, before 4) sliding down against the fence again, and 5) reloading her bazooka.

1-2) 2 rounds at the zaku at Q13
3) grenade at the tank at M15
4) crouch
5) Reload
15:05   slave: consensual slavery is the best thing ever~

st4rw4k3r

Vie notes Lyra's words, and nods her head. Vie dashes over to E17 and begins unloading at tanks. Vie tosses a grenade at a Zaku and tank, then continues to fire. "So no ones up for the wine? Eh, plus pour moi."

1) Move to E17
2) Fire at tank 8, G14, 20 bullets max
3) Throw a Grenade at I12
4a) If Zaku 2 is dead: Fire at FanFan 6, L11, 20 bullets max
4b) If Zaku 2 is alive: Fire at Zaku 2, H12, 20 bullets max
5a) If FanFan 6 is dead; Fire at Fly Manta 4, 20 bullets max
5b) Fire at Fly Manta 1, F10, 20 bullets max
5c) If 5b, and 5a can't be done, then fire at the nearest enemy that won't get me or another player hurt.

NinjaWeazel

Buliwyf frowns.  And then pushes his mech forward again, shotgun belching destruction as he heads northeast for cover.  "I don't suppose I can get someone to handle these Fanfans, I'd greatly appreciate it."

1-2) Move northeast to C7
3-5) along the way tanks 14, 13, and 17 can all eat pointblank shotgun blasts.

Celdia

The grin in May's voice is almost audible across the comm, "Lyra, my Merrygate can hit a sand-flea on the back of a dog at five clicks. I think she can hit that red bastard just fine, and I do think you're right - cut off the head and the rest of the snake dies. Let's see how that pretty cannon of his likes the feel of my bazooka rounds!" she finishes saying while reloading her bazooka (1). Charging forward and leaping the fence, she fires a bazooka round at the red MS, aiming specifically for his weaponry (2&3) - attempting to disable those instead of dealing with the whole mech itself. Hearing Buliwyf's call on the comm she targets on the Fanfan closest to him and launches another round (4), kicking over one of the tanks closer to the fence as she runs past it (5a). Checking her radar one more time, she tries to line up one more shot as she closes in on Buliwyf's position. (5b-5c)

1. Reload bazooka.
2. Begin advancing NW across the battlefield - Destination is C12 or anywhere close by.
3. While in motion, fire on the Red Mobile Suit's weaponry. (Rounds Remaining: 3)
4. Fire on Fanfan 5 (@ B5). (Rounds Remaining: 2)
5a. If I get close enough to a tank that's still active, boot it over as I ran past.
5b. If I don't get to kick a tank, take a bazooka shot on any of the following, highest priority first: Zaku I 2 (@H12), Red MS's weapons (if he remains in range), Fanfan 8 (@D3 with Bazooka if in Long Range or Head Vulcans (20 rounds) if it is close enough)

5c. If none of the above are valid targets, don't fire at anything and just defend with Right Shoulder Shield. (Anything at Medium Range is considered not valid!!)

formerdeathcorps

May 30, 2011, 04:45:01 am #167 Last Edit: May 30, 2011, 05:07:02 am by formerdeathcorps
"Well...I'll be...!  So that's why them Terrans are so cocksure of themselves?  Let's blast it 'fore it gits us!"  Rushing from his position, past Lyra and through the gate of the wall (1), Setch turned two knobs, adjusting the held rifle towards the sky while tilting his head vulcan's lighter gun towards the ground.  "I still got right, y'all just worry 'bout the center!".  Pressing the trigger, the main gun unleashed hell upon the nearest FanFan (2).  With a quick slide of his index finger, Setch pressed the second button, raining smaller bullets upon the nearest tank (3).  As the nearby enemy mech readied his bazooka to fire, Steel Freedom's 120mm gun tilted 60 degrees and launched its rounds into the larger mech's shoulder (4).  "Like hell yer gettin' that off!".  Finally, with the larger Zaku now fallen, Setch pulled his drive shaft up, retreating behind the fence once again (5).  "You're Lyra, righ'?  If they're all chargin', we can' be the only ones hangin' back.  We'll have nuthin' to shoot that way."

1) Move to R21 at right angles (P26 to R26 to R21)
2) Fire 9 120mm rounds at FanFan4
3) Fire 18 100mm Head Vulcan rounds at Tank3
4) Fire 30 120mm rounds at Zaku at Q13, aiming for the shoulder of the hand carrying the bazooka (Setch will attempt to blast through attempts to use shoulder shields).  Once hand is severed, do not attack further.
5) Move linearly to R23 and talk to Lyra

Rounds Used:
120mm MGun (39 expected)
100mm Head Vulcan (18)
The destruction of the will is the rape of the mind.
The dogmas of every era are nothing but the fantasies of those in power; their dreams are our waking nightmares.

RavenOfRazgriz

May 31, 2011, 03:46:31 pm #168 Last Edit: May 31, 2011, 05:37:45 pm by RavenOfRazgriz

Lyra quickly pulls her bazooka over the nearest target, taken over by a vengeful fury as she quickly unloads two shots into the core of the enemy Zaku II in front of her, causing it to lurch back and explode as Vie gets on the comm.  "We can't take all these guys out, there's no way. We want these guys to go, yes? I say we take out there main, the Red Zaku. They have broke one simple rule. They set the strong fighters up, with the weak. We need to quickly work our way to the Red Zaku, and take him out. Any objections?"  Lyra tosses a grenade at a nearby tank then crouches as she replies.  "And get gunned down before we even get close to it? Not a chance. May, think you can hit it from here? if you can try and at least take care of that thing its carrying! Either way, I'm dealing with what I CAN deal with, let's clean up our perimeter and at least get a foot hold, or we're going to have to worry about a lot more than just that super weapon."  As she finishes her sentence, the enemy red suit fires again, blasting straight through the base defense Zaku I near her and causing it to fall back, exploding and taking out the nearby Mazella Tank as well.

"Well...I'll be...!  So that's why them Terrans are so cocksure of themselves?  Let's blast it 'fore it gits us!" Setch says, running around the gate and to the outside.  He raises his gun, firing it at the FanFan on the far west just before it can fire missile rounds at Lyra.  He turns his head down, blasting the tank in front of him with a hail of vulcan rounds as the one he ran past blasts the side of his Zaku with one of its rounds.  He jumps the fence, using it as cover against the attacking tank as he talks to Lyra.  "You're Lyra, righ'?  If they're all chargin', we can' be the only ones hangin' back.  We'll have nuthin' to shoot that way."

"Lyra, my Merrygate can hit a sand-flea on the back of a dog at five clicks. I think she can hit that red bastard just fine, and I do think you're right - cut off the head and the rest of the snake dies. Let's see how that pretty cannon of his likes the feel of my bazooka rounds!" May replies to Lyra, reloading her weapon and beginning to advance.  Atrius pulls the machine gun off his back clamp and into his left hand, dashing back and blowing the FanFan that was near him from the sky as May runs past him. He turns to the lone base defender, who was taking out a tank to help May's advance.  "You there, help me catch these flies as they come close.  They'll blow the HQ out from under us otherwise!"  

"So no ones up for the wine? Eh, plus pour moi."  Vie says, hopping the fence and advancing, taking out a tank to further help May's northwestward advance.  She tosses a grenade forward, blasting a nearby tank to bits as Buliwyf begins his advance.  "I don't suppose I can get someone to handle these Fanfans, I'd greatly appreciate it." He says and aims his shotgun, capping a tank as Vie is able to down the crippled bazooka-toting Zaku I, before turning and firing at a FanFan to Buliwyf's east, forcing it to break its lock but unable to hit it as it strafes to the side.  The FanFans turn out to not be Buliwyf's main concern, though, as his advance gets cuts short from being rocked by a Fly Manta's air-to-surface missile.

May locks on, firing a round at the enemy's new unit.  Seeing her fire, it hops and performs a mid-air booster dash, allowing it to move to a mesa further back and begin firing its head-mounted vulcans, which down the round.  It lowers its shoulder-mounted cannons and fires, releasing a pair of solid rounds and landing a direct hit that tears through not only May's shoulder shield, but the Zaku's entire arm as it floors her, her bazooka dropping to the ground nearby.

"Here they come!" Atrius warns the base defense Zaku II, as both raise their guns and begin firing on the approaching fighter planes.  Each are able to down one before they break into evasive maneuvers, and the allied Zaku II is floored with an anti-surface missile as they roar past overhead, unloading more rounds into the headquarters and mobile suit bay.  Meanwhile, the Mazella Tanks keep letting loose suppressive fire into the mesas, as the enemies there begin falling back into the cover.

The communicator from headquarters shrieks over the comm as the base is shaken from the blasts.  "Someone take out those planes!  This building can't take another hit like that!"  She's immediately cut off, as a gruff man, the man in charge of the outpost, takes the communication headset from her.  "And capture that enemy mobile suit!  We must deliver it to Lord Garma so that I can get a- for the honor of the entire Principality!"  

"That's insane..." Atrius mutters to himself as the comm line closes... though a new allied blip appears on his radar.  

"Looks like you guys could use a hand here..." a confident male voice says over the comm, as a highly customized black and emerald Zaku I breaks from the west defense team.  Its two emerald spike shoulders seem to blend against the main body's black colors in the night as it holds a matching Knuckle Shield in front of itself, a glistening Heat Hawk in its right hand.  

"Snap Dragon leader!  What are you doing!?"  The comm lady yells, having regained the headset.  "Relax," he replies, "Suranai and Christoph have the west side more than covered, the forces there are trash.  I got bored and heard there was a juicy red lobster to break open over here though..." he trails off, the woman groaning.  "And I've told you before, Elise, call me Sieg.  I hate the formality."

Objective: Route the Enemy.

(Tip!: This should be obvious, but don't let the base get destroyed!)

(Note: No, you can't fire over the tops of the rocks, they're supposed to be large mesas.  You can, however, shoot and be shot over the top half of the fence if you aren't shooting too low to the ground.  It is only waist-high to a Mobile Suit  Also, time for posting on this Battle Pane expires 11:59pm EST on Thursday.)

Desert Cobras:

Left Hand: 105mm Machine Gun - Ammo: 70

Lyra Leylande
MS-05B Zaku I
Right Hand: 280mm Bazooka - Ammo: 4.

Notes:
--Vengeful Streak active during this Battle Pane.

May Greenfield
Core HP: 18
Right Hand: Destroyed.

Notes:

Buliwyf Herger
Core HP: 25
Right Hand: Shotgun - Ammo: 5.

Florance Vie Silette
Right Hand: 120mm Machine Gun - Ammo: 27.

Rellia Lunar
MS-05B Zaku I
Left Hand: Doublehanding Heat Hawk.
Right Hip Clamp: None.

Seth "Setch" Harrow
Core HP: 30
Head: Head Vulcan - Ammo: 82.
Right Hand: 120mm Machine Gun - Ammo: 60.

Guests:

MS-06C Zaku II - 2
HP: 11

Sieg Raus
MS-05S Zaku I Commander Type.
HP: 35.
Left Hand: Knuckle Shield.

Celdia

May slowly gets Merrygate back on its feet with only one arm for support, retrieving her bazooka as she does so. (1) The quiet of her comm is accompanied by a lack of any targeting information from her Zaku, possibly indicating a loss in radio systems. She begins a booster dash due East,(2) firing her bazooka as she begins moving. The round arcs over the units in the center of the skirmish to the Eastern end towards the tank at the far end. (3) As she comes to a stop she unloads her Head Vulcan into the nearest tank while pointing her bazooka skyward and discharging a round into the belly of a Fanfan. (4&5).

1. Get upright and reclaim bazooka.
2. Booster Dash to G12.
3. Fire bazooka on Tank 12 (@T12) (Rounds Remaining: 1)
4. Unload 40 rounds from Head Vulcan into Tank 15 (@I11) (Rounds Remaining: 40)
5. Fire last bazooka round into Fanfan 6 (@K10, yes I know its Close range) (Rounds Remaining: 0)

VampragonLord

May 31, 2011, 06:21:19 pm #170 Last Edit: May 31, 2011, 06:57:17 pm by VampragonLord
After having to watch another ally go down, Lyra was just plain furious with the EFF, 1-2) this time turning her fury on the two closest manta bombing her new home. (one bazooka round on manta 4 and one on manta 5, ammo remaining - 2). She then kicked on her comm. "Still got nothin to shoot?" Lyra replied to her silver comrade May are you alright? that looked like quite a hit! Sir, i think they're going to need back up, we can handle protecting the base." Lyra then looked about, checking her scanners, and noticed none other than Jeff was fighting along side them "Jeff! They've already got 2 of us, and you've taken a beating! So help me if you get taken down im going to be furious with you!" 3) She then kicked on her boosters and booster dashed westward (to L23), toward her childhood friend Jeff and 4-5) emptied her clip into the other 2 manta, hoping to get some heat off of Jeff's tail. (one round joins manta 3 and one marries manta 1.)

1-2) Fire on manta 4 and 5, one round each (2 remaining)
3) booster dash to L23
4-5) Fire on manta 1 and 3 (0 remaining)

st4rw4k3r

Shocked by seeing May get her arm shot off, Vie yells at her. "May! Are you alright! I'll help you!" Vie unloads the rest of her clip at Tank 16. 1) Then Reloads. 2) "You know, we should give a name to this Red Zaku. I say SEKZ, Super Extraordinary Killing Zaku." Vie then spots a dot on her radar dash to another point, taking a few seconds to realize, May is dashing ahead to attack! Vie begins a run, and activates her boosters to ram into May moving her to a safer?/new area. 3) "May! What are you doing! Don't give your life like that!" Vie looks at the radar. "We need some back up, Buliwyf, can you take out the tanks that are threatening out west side. And Rellia, I'm not sure if you're dead, or hiding, or something else. Please, please, get the east side or kill the ones around us." 4) 5)

1) Unload clip on Tank 16, J6
2) Reload
3) Dash four blocks towards G12, then activating boosters headed at G12; tackling May moving her out of range of the Red Zaku, Moving towards I9 and J9
4a) Shoot closest enemy
4b) If May gets shot at, jump in the way, facing my shield at the fire. (Priority)
5a) Shoot closest enemy
5b) If May gets shot at, jump in the way, facing my shield at the fire. (Priority)

formerdeathcorps

June 01, 2011, 06:45:06 am #172 Last Edit: June 01, 2011, 07:01:12 am by formerdeathcorps
"Y'all want backup?  I've still gotta mech that ain't too beat up."  Advancing from the safety of the fence, Steel Freedom promptly stepped on the nearest tank (1).  As steel crunched under Setch's feet, his fingers were at work.  The first click shot bullets directly ahead, smashing the turret of the opposing tank (2).  A slight turn of the dial rotated his mech's arms towards the left; another click left the second tank with a hole throughout its frontal armor (3).  A few seconds later, the final click created nothing but a charred shell at Setch's ten (4).  "Sieg, righ'?  You've gotta clear path now, sir."

1) Move diagonally towards P20 (R22-R21-Q21-Q20-P20), crushing the tank already there.
2) Fire 9 rounds at Tank 11 unless already destroyed.
3) Fire 12 rounds at Tank 10 unless already destroyed.
4) Fire 12 rounds at Tank 9 unless already destroyed.
5) If Setch is now under fire by a missile or bazooka, booster dash 4 spaces to the left unless left is where the fire's coming from (where he'd then booster dash to the right).  If Setch is put under the aforementioned types of fire during 2)-4), Setch will quit such actions and booster dash 4 spaces in the appropriate direction (default left, but away from fire overrides that; if he goes right and reaches the "edge" of the map, he moves downward and then retreats inside the base perimeter after reaching V26) until he has used by 5 actions.  ELSE, simply remain alert.

Expected Rounds Used: 33
The destruction of the will is the rape of the mind.
The dogmas of every era are nothing but the fantasies of those in power; their dreams are our waking nightmares.

MysticKnightFF5

OOC: Jesus Christ FDC....are you looking to kill him with giant blocks of command text?

Lijj

MysticKnightFF5

VampragonLord

OOC: I think he's writing an actual video game with all those "if/then" statements.

NinjaWeazel

Buliwyf weighs options and comes to his decision in the blink of an eye.  "Alright, those of you with range sweep the sand.  I'm headed north."  His Zaku sprints toward the mesas, shotgun belching flame.  Quickly taking cover against the stone, he raises his shotgun and sweeps in front of him, preparing a killzone.

1) move to D7
2) open fire on fanfan 5
3) another shot on tank 17
4-5) ready actions to shoot the first two things that walk into my range.

RavenOfRazgriz

June 03, 2011, 01:49:35 am #178 Last Edit: June 03, 2011, 02:33:23 am by RavenOfRazgriz
Setch is pretty cool.  He's a space-Texan.

Lyra's fury toward the E.F.F. continues as more of her allies fall.  She fires two more quickly-aimed rounds from her bazooka, and hook a pair of Fly Manta just as they finish their attack on the headquarters. "Still got nothin to shoot?" Lyra jokes with Setch.  "May are you alright? That looked like quite a hit! Sir, I think they're going to need back up, we can handle protecting the base."

"I'm counting on you then."  Atrius replies, turning his sights on the enemy on the mesas.  "Sorry, but I can't let you pick them off."  he says, raising his bazooka and firing a distraction round at the red enemy Mobile Suit. "Jeff! They've already got 2 of us, and you've taken a beating! So help me if you get taken down I'm going to be furious with you!"  Lyra yells as she turns and fires a whiffing shot at one of the remaining two planes, recognizing the Zaku pilot from the base.  "Well I'll be!" the man Jeff yells back, in a slight Australian accent.  "I thought you hated snakes, and here you are on those Cobras!  Good to see you again!"  

"May! Are you alright! I'll help you!" Vie calls, looking at her radar.  "You know, we should give a name to this Red Zaku. I say SEKZ, Super Extraordinary Killing Zaku."  May, meanwhile, slowly rises to her feet, her comm system completely offline and her Zaku barely holding together, its salvaged bazooka now held in its left hand.  She pushes her Merrygate forward, and was unable to hear the call of "May! What are you doing! Don't give your life like that!" from Vie as the latter woman tackles Merrygate back to the ground, its functions ceasing as the impacts finish off the already heavily damaged internal controls.  Vie unloads her machine gun into a tank to protect the downed May before reloading.  "We need some back up, Buliwyf, can you take out the tanks that are threatening out west side. And Rellia, I'm not sure if you're dead, or hiding, or something else. Please, please, get the east side or kill the ones around us."

"Alright, those of you with range sweep the sand.  I'm headed north."  Buliwyf replies, taking to the mesas and blasting a tank and FanFan before they knew what hit them, readying himself if more targets come into range.  He notices a bit of confusion among the E.F.F. forces, before the ones he can see begin firing on one of their own units!  A FanFan goes down in a shotgun hail as an enraged Rellia can be heard over the comm.  The enemy Zaku II's IF signal begins distorting, and is replaced with Rella's... though it has the signal strength of duct-taped electronics.

"Y'all want backup?  I've still gotta mech that ain't too beat up." Setch says, moving forward in a zig-zag and leaping the fence again.  The nearby tank fires, but misses, and is greeted with but the crunch of Setch's foot to its turret.  He then opens up a sweep with his machine gun, keeping an eye out for the red Mobile Suit firing at him.  "Sieg, righ'?  You've gotta clear path now, sir."

"Owe ya one, buddy!"  Sieg replies, holding his Knuckle Shield in front of himself and charging the enemy head on as Setch turns 3 tanks into flaming husks.  He keeps his eyes on the red enemy, noticing it boost between mesas, now running from two bazooka shots from Atrius.  "Thanks for the cover, snake boy!"  Sieg yells, feeling an adrenaline rush as he kicks his boosters and goes airborne.  Atrius' bazooka rounds hit the enemy's legs, charring them but leaving them mostly in-tact as it sees Sieg, turning its beam rifle upward towards him.  "I already know your trick, you big lobster!" Sieg tosses his Knuckle Shield down towards the enemy, with enough precision and force to knock the rifle out of his hands.  "Eat that you sonuva- OH FUCK I FORGOT YOU HAD MORE GUNS BREAK LEFT BREAK LEFT!"  He kicks his boosters into a dash to avoid the red Mobile Suit's back cannons, landing on the mesa the enemy was on earlier, barely able to maintain control of his Zaku.  He looks around, seeing the enemy pick up both its rifle and his Knuckle Shield as the tanks, FanFans, and Zakus begin swarming about below.  "14 on 1?  Cheating bastards..."

Atrius sighs, taking a moment to check back on Vie and May.  "Sieg, why are you always such an impulsive dumbass?"

"You only live once, my friend!"

Objective: Rout the Enemy.

(Tip!: Just a little bit more!  Don't get shot down!)

(Note: No, you can't fire over the tops of the rocks, they're supposed to be large mesas.  You can, however, shoot and be shot over the top half of the fence if you aren't shooting too low to the ground.  It is only waist-high to a Mobile Suit  Also, time for posting on this Battle Pane expires 11:59pm EST on Saturday.)

Desert Cobras:

Right Hand: 280mm Bazooka - Ammo: 4.
Back Hip Clamp: 105mm Machine Gun - Ammo: 70.

Lyra Leylande
MS-05B Zaku I
Right Hand: 280mm Bazooka - Ammo: 0.

May Greenfield
Core HP: 12
Right Hand: Destroyed.

Notes:
Special Conditions:
--Cockpit offline.  All functions ceased.

Buliwyf Herger
Core HP: 25
Right Hand: Shotgun - Ammo: 3.

Florance Vie Silette
Right Hand: 120mm Machine Gun - Ammo: 99.

Rellia Lunar
MS-06C Zaku II [E.F.F. Colors]
Core HP: 34
Booster Jump Fuel: 1
Right Hand: Shotgun - Ammo: 5.
Left Hand: Doublehanding Shotgun.
Right Hip Clamp: Heat Hawk.
Left Hip Clamp: Heat Hawk.

Seth "Setch" Harrow
Core HP: 30
Head: Head Vulcan - Ammo: 82.
Right Hand: 120mm Machine Gun - Ammo: 27.

Guests:

MS-06C Zaku II - 2
HP: 11

Sieg Raus
MS-05S Zaku I Commander Type.
HP: 35.

st4rw4k3r

Vie grabs her com and yells into it. "Watch my back! I'm going in for May!" Vie grabs a radio and turns off the mech. Her mech scrounges up in a ball, and Vie hops out of it. She runs over to The Merrygate's outside computer and starts typing in the command to open the mech's hatch. Vie grabs May, dead or alive, and begins heading back to her mech. Vie enters her mech and sets May down, and turns the mech back on. "I got May. I haven't inspected her for wounds yet." 1-5)

1-5) Get May