• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 05:16:55 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Modding wotl 1.3v

Started by Elazul, June 22, 2014, 09:31:18 am

Elazul

Hi everyone,

I just have a question. I mod the wotl psp version by applying the 1.3 patch, next I use FFTPatcher to edit further.
However this causes the iso to go nuts >< and was wondering if anyone knows a way to overcome this problem?

Also been a long time since I was last here really really glad to see the site is up and running :)

Angel

Three things:
1) We don't offer support for 1.3 as it is no longer kept here.
2) I'm pretty sure 1.3 is not designed to be tampered with further after being patched. Measures were taken to prevent sprites from being ripped via shishi, for example.
3) Certain versions of the Patcher suite bug out on WotL to begin with. Every time this comes up, the answer is pretty much, "keep trying and it'll work eventually".
  • Modding version: PSX
* Angel should quit being a lazy bitch
<@Elric> I agree to that as well

nyanyame nyanyajuu nyanyado no nyarabide nyakunyaku inyanyaku nyanyahan nyanyadai nyannyaku nyarabete nyaganyagame
At the end of the day, are we not all trapped inside lemons?

Elazul

Thank you for the response :)

Oh What happened to 1.3? I'm thinking to just get a fresh WoTL iso patch and tinker around

with some of the patches on here. I downloaded the patcher suite again from here so gonna go mess around

with it :)

3lric

Angel

To be a bit more helpful, work on 1.3 was moved here, and was removed from FFH at the author's request. I believe there's now someone else in charge of the PSP version there now, as well, but I haven't really kept up all that much on it, myself.
* Angel should quit being a lazy bitch
<@Elric> I agree to that as well

nyanyame nyanyajuu nyanyado no nyarabide nyakunyaku inyanyaku nyanyahan nyanyadai nyannyaku nyarabete nyaganyagame
At the end of the day, are we not all trapped inside lemons?