• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 09:00:20 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Shishi Works Jobs and Zodiacs

Started by shishi-sensou, February 21, 2011, 08:02:14 am

shishi-sensou

February 21, 2011, 08:02:14 am Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 03:48:23 pm by shishi-sensou
I am new to the forum but according to me sprite xD
I show you one of mine take the balk and re sprite color besides adding a head of my creation
She is Eledia

Dancer+Meliadoul =Eledia
he is Senso

GeneralStrife

I like your custom work, but you posted in the wrong format.
Don't worry about using a third party uploading site like imageshack or photobucket, just upload straight to the forum.

Cheetah

I like the topknot and getting the dancer studs on the shrine knight. Start using full sprite sheets and these could potentially be submittable with a bit of work.
Current Projects:

Mary Quite Contrary

I really like the Eledia sprite, Would be neat to see it in motion, and the different colors.

GeneralStrife

Yeah, looks pretty solid.  :more:

shishi-sensou

February 21, 2011, 09:59:00 pm #5 Last Edit: February 21, 2011, 10:02:08 pm by shishi-sensou
the truth , i do not speak English, I need a translator and my language is Spanish,but only that there is forums  like this in Spanish, I admire this forum, I would like to help me finish the sheet to accommodate  Senso and Eledia because of I really like to see in the game
taking the place of Meliadoul and his brother
but i only make sprites ...

GeneralStrife

Quote from: shishi-sensou on February 21, 2011, 09:59:00 pm
the truth , i do not speak English, I need a translator and my language is Spanish,but only that there is forums  like this in Spanish, I admire this forum, I would like to help me finish the sheet to accommodate  Senso and Eledia because of I really like to see in the game
taking the place of Meliadoul and his brother
but i only make sprites ...

Bueno estoy utilizando el traductor de google. Más o menos fijar la BMP a la entrada del foro, que debería decir agregar datos adjuntos en el que hacen su entrada. El uso de un sitio web de carga de imágenes estropea el spritesheet. Así que subir el BMP que ha estado trabajando en si quieres ir más allá.

GeneralStrife

Quote from: shishi-sensou on February 21, 2011, 10:09:04 pm
thanks for your quick response , right i need upload it there?

Sí, lo hiciste. Este traductor es bastante mala, pero funciona. Lol Me gustaría realmente sabía otro idioma, es muy bueno haciendo esto. Usted debe tratar de publicar en Inglés lo que usted necesita ayuda y pedir la crítica y consejo sin embargo.

shishi-sensou

February 21, 2011, 10:20:57 pm #8 Last Edit: February 21, 2011, 10:29:59 pm by shishi-sensou
lo siento, es que yo respondí mal porque me hizo feliz al. notar que respondió ^^
"users please use a translator for what I write because it is in Spanish"
LOOOOL xD  cree poder ayudarme a completar estos sprites? ,porque ya estoy trabajando en otro =S

Quote from: Cheetah on February 21, 2011, 11:43:16 am
I like the topknot and getting the dancer studs on the shrine knight. Start using full sprite sheets and these could potentially be submittable with a bit of work.
I will follow your advice thank you very much

Quote from: Mary Quite Contrary on February 21, 2011, 09:04:39 pm
I really like the Eledia sprite, Would be neat to see it in motion, and the different colors.
with your help to see them animated ^^

mav

First off, nice sprites, but the portrait for Sensou needs work; take the eyes from the female Calculator, right now they don't look like eyes or anything else. Consider lightening her hair on the sprite too. As for Eledia, it's a good looking sprite. Check that the head is connecting properly though, cause on a couple angles it looks a little off. And customize her portrait some more, I'm sure you can pull it off.

Welcome.

shishi-sensou

February 22, 2011, 12:05:24 am #10 Last Edit: February 22, 2011, 12:10:30 am by shishi-sensou
Quote from: mav on February 21, 2011, 11:31:04 pm
First off, nice sprites, but the portrait for Sensou needs work; take the eyes from the female Calculator, right now they don't look like eyes or anything else. Consider lightening her hair on the sprite too. As for Eledia, it's a good looking sprite. Check that the head is connecting properly though, cause on a couple angles it looks a little off. And customize her portrait some more, I'm sure you can pull it off.

Welcome.

truth Eledia image is just as I wanted but to get better, his eyes are so Sensou the error is in the image not be blond but brown
thanks ^^ i use the color palette from Delita

Twinees

Glad you changed the portrait's hair colour to brown. Theres a little bit of black on the right side of the portraits face that wasnt there when the portrait had blonde hair, you should probably change it back. The skin colour changes quite frequently, eg. the ear colour is a bit darker than the face colours.
Like Cheetah suggested, try expanding what you have at the moment into a whole spritesheet.
  • Modding version: PSX

shishi-sensou

February 22, 2011, 12:29:46 am #12 Last Edit: February 22, 2011, 12:41:01 am by shishi-sensou
Quote from: twinees on February 22, 2011, 12:19:38 am
Glad you changed the portrait's hair colour to brown. Theres a little bit of black on the right side of the portraits face that wasnt there when the portrait had blonde hair, you should probably change it back. The skin colour changes quite frequently, eg. the ear colour is a bit darker than the face colours.
Like Cheetah suggested, try expanding what you have at the moment into a whole spritesheet.
im so glad ^^
this is a extra custom from a samurai leader, and already know some of them wearing masks, this is symbolic of the mouth of a lion, I try to "improve" the eyes

Cheetah

The portrait is looking decent. Unfortunately it is a very minor change to notice in the very busy samurai sprite.
Current Projects:

Kagebunji

Indeed, Samurai is one of the most busy sprites, like Cheetah mentioned. As to your current avatar(I dunno if it was already suggested, I didn't read every post), eyes are way off, try something different(just copy/paste some FFT eyes you see fit)And the left bang(our right) is flat, it is just lines of pixels slowly growing darker, not the thing you wish to do.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

shishi-sensou

February 22, 2011, 09:48:41 am #15 Last Edit: February 26, 2011, 10:20:23 am by shishi-sensou
however,what  I must do to be able to see in the game, sorry for asking this,but remember .i do not speak the language very well,
I would also like to see evidence of animation from hit and  Walk

^^ thanks kage

Wolfran

Shishi, I speak spanish if you have doubts just pm me.
The sprite is very interesting specially the hair.
I think it is already complete so...
BIENVENIDO A FFH, DONDE  TODOS TUS SUEÑOS SE VUELVEN REALIDAD.
Welcome to FFH were you can do things like...

jimmyjw88

February 22, 2011, 10:43:58 am #17 Last Edit: February 22, 2011, 10:45:07 am by jimmyjw88
Portrait ~ Quite some fixes required but the main is the eyes. I did a rough fix on the eyes. It's not perfect or great but the idea that's important here. Use existing portraits as reference. Do not create your own unless you've reached a certain level of skill.
Kindly upload the images to other image hosting sites. I can't view imageshack. Thanks.

Kagebunji

February 22, 2011, 11:04:25 am #18 Last Edit: February 22, 2011, 11:16:19 am by Kagebunji
I can see same thing on eyes on the sprite. NEVER try and do your own eyes on FFT sprites, it won't work, no mater what you will do. Let me do a quick fix to show you what I mean.

Ok, I got it done. I am sure you get the idea. Also, few thoughts I had. You changed chest, made a new hair, cool, but the body is still Shrine Knight. I doubt recommending completely new arms is wise, so I think you could make a belt more like Dycedarg has, not the regular Shrine Knight belt you are using now. Though if you feel like messing with arms, change them to something else, it will make the sprite look more original
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Cheetah

Nice touchups Jimmy and Kage. Is this sprite supposed to be a female btw?
Current Projects: