• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 03:03:32 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Eternal's Parted Ways Logs (It's not dead!?)

Started by Eternal248, May 09, 2011, 07:42:56 am

Eternal

Who is this mysterious robed woman, and why does she look like Rafa? Find out in the next story arc of FFT: PW! :D
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

GeneralStrife

Quote from: Eternal248 on December 29, 2011, 10:44:06 am

Who is this mysterious robed woman, and why does she look like Rafa? Find out in the next story arc of FFT: PW! :D

it's 'A cup' rafa with balmafula's outfit!
I am piqued, no telling what this means.

Eternal

Going to try and revive this topic. Today I'm working on revamping Balthier to be not-trash and I'm attempting to make a few more items useable.
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"

Eternal

February 20, 2012, 07:31:48 pm #43 Last Edit: February 20, 2012, 09:25:58 pm by Eternal248
Replaced EXP Boost with Precision (+25% accuracy to non-damaging skills), gave Balthier a massive upgrade, and gave Mustadio a new skill.

Throw Meteor is making a comeback.

Eternal

Movement and Support skills are now merged. Working on three new Reactions for you all to play with. :D

Eternal

Item icons inserted, and now random Supports won't give you more Move/Jump anymore.

The new Reactions are:

-Bloodlust (Become Berserk upon being hit.)
-Endure (Take 90% less physical damage until next turn upon being hit.)
-Divine Intervention (Gain Protect and Shell upon hit.)

Eternal

Barren

Hmmmm, no movement ability whatsoever....might take time to adjust
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
You dare cross blades with me?

Eternal

Movement and Support abilities will be interchangeable. You can use two Movements, two Supports, or a combination of the two.

Eternal

Eternal

Things were coming along smoothly until I noticed the battle with Wiegraf at Riovanes hangs. Going to have it looked into, I think it's an ASM error.

Eternal

Kagebunji

Heh, I like these little additions. Keep it coming Et!

Dome

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Eternal

I think I'll move on to some more advanced stuff now.

Eternal

Some changes I think at least one person will appreciate:

-Summons no longer have CT.
-Ramuh now inflicts Immobilize rather than Silence.
-Ifrit is back, Phoenix replaces Carbuncle.
-Ghosts, Shades, and Revenants have lost Teleport, gained Warp.
-Ghosts have gained Jinx.
-Jinx should hopefully be more effective now.
-Skeletal Mages have lost Dark and gained Gravity Well.
-Bomb Kings have lost Flamethrower and gained Pyrophobia.
-Frog has had a JP boost and slight CT increase.
-Sages have lost Quick and Delay, and gain Flare Star and an as-of-yet undetermined ability (likely to be a nerfed version of Olan's Celestial Stasis that hits everyone- need feedback)
-Some battles now have quirks to them, such as being ambushed at Lionel Gate, Poisoned at Cuchulainn, losing Faith at Belias, etc.
-The recruitable Lucavi have regained their debuff resistances.

CT5Holy

If you're referring to me, then yes. Definitely like the first and last points for sure.
Winner of the 1st FFT 1.3 AI Tourney

Eternal

Of course you, CT5. :P

Thanks to Pride and Elric for helping work out the kinks in this:

Joseph Strife

I must say it Et, your changes sure are getting me excited. I'm looking foward to the next realease of PW. Keep it up! :D
Gaffgarion: It's in the contract!
Ramza: Does your contract says: "When you find a former squire, that now is a Holy knight that has kidnapped a princess, in a bridge by a waterfall fighting a brigade you are supposed to kill everybody that helps him!"
Gaffgarion: ... Sure!
Ramza: ... Let me see your contract...
Gaffgarion: ... No...

Kagebunji