• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 07:56:02 am

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

ROM adresses

Started by Pickle Girl Fanboy, August 09, 2011, 12:48:51 pm

Darthatron

It's more like this, I think:
0x00 to 0x3F = range expands around caster in a circle
0x40         = range expands out from caster only in 4 cardinal directions
0x80         = range of equipped weapon[code]

Also, byte 0xA is the Vertical Aura, I just haven't gotten around to updating the DC wiki.
[/code]
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
  • Discord username: Darthatron

Darthatron

0x40 is then dependent on Aura. For example, setting the Aura to 4 makes it work as a "breath" move.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
  • Discord username: Darthatron

Pickle Girl Fanboy

Well, I'll let you update the Key sheet in the spreadsheet.  Just upload it to another topic or something, and when you do I'll remove it from my message, so no one's confused.  FFTA isn't really my thing, so I probably won't be updating it.

Eternal

0x0C, 0x0D, 0x0E, and 0x0F in your spreadsheet seem to be the four effects attacks can have. I'll try and decode them from there.
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Pickle Girl Fanboy

October 27, 2011, 02:37:20 pm #25 Last Edit: October 28, 2011, 11:37:22 am by Pickle Girl Fanboy
Since you're the admin, I hereby relinquish control over afforementioned spreadsheet to you, Eternal248, to do with as you please.  I also cede control to Darthatron, and anyone else you deem worthy.

(Normalspeak: You'll have to update the Legend/Key yourself, I don't have the time.)

EDIT

Spreadsheet moved to it's own topic.