• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 03:28:26 am

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Hiya all \o Need some help.

Started by Martin Arcainess, October 26, 2014, 04:28:05 pm

Martin Arcainess

Hey all. I'm new here but I've played FFT before and I can easily say I prefer it above TTA1/2. It's a brillant game that deserves attention! I've fancied making A Final Fantasy Fan game for some time now and Tactical is my fav type of battle system so I would like to start my own game by editing the set up for FFT. Question is I have no idea how I go on about it. I've got some EXP in making games before so I aint a complete noob. Thanks all for the replies \o

Jumza

Well, first of all, welcome to FFH! Where your dreams might come true if you work hard and they are related to FFT :D

I would suggest hitting up the downloads page of the main site and getting the latest FFTPatcher Suite. It's the best place to start by far, and will likely entertain you for hours / days / weeks.
  • Modding version: PSX
Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

Martin Arcainess

Thanks very much for the welcome  :mrgreen: Yeah I've been looking around and this place seems awesome ^^