• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:16:36 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Game of Thrones and Ninjas

Started by gmila84, September 10, 2012, 12:37:09 pm

gmila84

September 10, 2012, 12:37:09 pm Last Edit: September 16, 2012, 12:05:25 am by gmila84
Guys, two suggestions:

Adapt Game of Thrones into FFT. The plot of the series seens a lot with FFT.

And second, for anyone who will make a new project, could be anyone: the Ninja sucks!

Ok, it's a beast, but isn't a Ninja, it's a gladiator. No smoke bombs, no blowpipe (blowgun), just throwing shi%$#s!

Anyone?

Kokojo

Won't be made, but good idea I guess?

Edit : Nah, not good idea. You need more details, man. Just this is... Urgh. Another insult to humanity.
I keep leaving, I keep coming back. Boomerang boy.

Dome

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

gmila84

September 15, 2012, 09:24:34 pm #3 Last Edit: September 16, 2012, 12:05:56 am by gmila84
Guys, no details, just adapt the Game of Thrones plot into FFT. There's a lot of battles also!

Treason, dragons, knights, lords! All we need to do a good fantasy tactics game!

Maybe a difficulty task, but could be a very rewarding one.

Dome

Sure, why not?
Learn how to do it and start the patch. If it looks promising others might help

3lric

gmila. You need to learn how mods work first. You are making it sound much easier then it would be. There are MANY things involved in making this kind of mod, which is also why Kokojo says it will not be made, because he knows as well as I do what a full total conversion mod like this entails.

You need to learn events, you need to learn attack.out, you need to learn FFTP and everything included with it, and you need to present work for others to see to draw in interest. Otherwise you will be completely on your own for this.

If you want to learn these things then join IRC and i will try my hand at helping to teach you the basics. But posting a general idea and hoping someone will make it is NOT going to happen nor is that how it works around here. Modding takes an extreme amount of work and dedication.

Not trying to bring you down, but these are the facts. I will give you some time to post some ideas and produce some work, but if this thread turns out like so many others and goes absolutely no where then I will remove it, because we have enough empty ideas cluttering this section of the forum.

oh, and Welcome to FFH, where I will smash all your dreams, unless you are willing to work for them :P
  • Modding version: PSX

Dome

Quote from: Elric on September 16, 2012, 07:02:39 pm
oh, and Welcome to FFH, where I will smash all your dreams

You used to be cool...guess being an admin killed your humanity? ;P

3lric

September 16, 2012, 09:04:40 pm #7 Last Edit: September 16, 2012, 09:11:38 pm by Elric
I'm still cool, I just want this site to go further and to the next level, and I get very tired of seeing new ideas all the time that never seem to go anywhere and only take up space.

But i still love you Dome, no worries :P Atleast you do things.

Desocupado

Well... For simplicity-sake you can limit yourself to a particular point of view, let's Say Rob Stark story, or even the Stark house (while they last :P).
But, why don't you just buy a professional GoT game, or read the boos/watch the show instead?

gmila84

Desocupado, você é brasileiro, portuga?

Guys, I just following the path's title: New Project Ideas.

I don't know how it works, so I just mentioned an ideia, not a work's start.

So you guys is telling to me how the things works around here. I thank you all so, when I have a job started, I return here.

The mod you tell all TV series scene, that's I have in mind, 'cause the tv show is a book summary.

3lric

New Project Ideas, are welcome, its just that with how busy everyone is, you will make it much easier on yourself by learning to do a few things
then showing example and videos. This draws in attention and makes your team grow.

When I first started I had 4 event videos before I ever made a post in new project ideas, and even still it was a long time before anyone besides
Durbs and Joseph Strife joined up to help. And now we have a 12 person team with many other contributes as well.

I wish you luck, and don't be afraid to ask questions instead of ragequitting.