• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:39:57 am

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Thanks!

Started by Eternal248, January 09, 2011, 08:08:08 am

Eternal

January 09, 2011, 08:08:08 am Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 09:33:06 am by Xifanie
Although it's not really news per se, I think it's important enough to be considered as such.

I would like to personally thank everyone on FFH for doing amazing work. Lately, we've made crucial breakthroughs in the fields of ASM and spriting, and many people are mustering the courage to make patches, and work on projects. Additionally, we've seen amazing breakthroughs in FFTA modding, as well as PvP FFT, with the advent of FFT: Arena.

As 2011 moves on, I hope that each of you will continue to work hard and enjoy the community Xifanie, Phil, myself, and the other mods have worked to create. Even if you don't think you have anything to contribute, opinions on projects are always welcome and are much needed. Don't be afraid to share your ideas! We don't bite (much)!

Share ideas. Have fun using the tools available. Be a part of the community. And know that we are grateful for the work everyone here has done. Looking back at archives of old topics, we've come a long way. Let's keep going! And remember, blame yourself... or blame God!
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Dome

Animals have no god!

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Kagebunji

'Tis you birth and fate that wrong you, not I!
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown