• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:50:41 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Spambots

Started by Xifanie, June 11, 2010, 09:31:03 pm

Xifanie

To moderators: If there are too much spambot posts, let me handle it. With the administration panel I can delete all the posts at once when banning the user.  
To users: feel free to report spambot posts. I will quickly notice it the next time I log in and delete the account.

No one should PM me for anything related to a spambot. If you really don't want me to miss it, just report a post. I know we're struggling with a flood of spambots lately, and I'm trying to find a solution. I wasn't able to find a working PhpBB3 mod for this yet.
  • Modding version: PSX
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

SilvasRuin

Is this just some lolscript kiddies or does someone actually think they can get us to buy something?

Dome

So, also moderators should report spambots posts, right?

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"