• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 19, 2024, 02:42:18 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

{FFT}*-The Great Shinobi War-*

Started by Teynjin, December 04, 2017, 07:14:12 pm

Teynjin

I would love to see a rendition of this game in the style of Naruto! I know there is a lot of fanboys out there and yes, I am one of them- But Naruto offer's so much content possibilities as well as enjoyment for many many people! As we all know, tactic jrpg's like this are pretty well non-existent. No one is managing to actually deliver a crossover for Naruto in this genre. I would love it see this and would be happy to assist in any way possible. Content creation, data entry, whatever is needed of me. Let me know what you think.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Angel

While I admit that it has potential as a concept, it's also a concept that would require an awful lot of work. Work that would require talents that the community no longer has in abundance.

I would say, try throwing everything that currently exists job- and ability-wise out the window and see what you can cobble together within Patcher just through editing those alone. There's a lot of inspiration to draw from (the Ninja Storm games are already balanced by necessity, and are a great starting point for ability ideas), and having something tangible is a better starting point than an idea.
  • Modding version: PSX
* Angel should quit being a lazy bitch
<@Elric> I agree to that as well

nyanyame nyanyajuu nyanyado no nyarabide nyakunyaku inyanyaku nyanyahan nyanyadai nyannyaku nyarabete nyaganyagame
At the end of the day, are we not all trapped inside lemons?

Bonesy

• Discord username: Bonesy#9386

Teynjin

could you point me in the direction as to how to change the name of a skill or how to add an actor i can apply skins and skills to.? I'll do the rest from there.