• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 19, 2024, 02:18:04 am

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Final Fantasy VII: Machinabridged season two...

Started by Ildon, October 30, 2017, 09:44:34 pm

Ildon

October 30, 2017, 09:44:34 pm Last Edit: November 13, 2017, 05:50:48 am by Ildon
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
(PSP) FFT: GGL Edition 0.9.81 is now available. check here

Angel

Yesterday's episode was the best so far. Xifanie and I started watching it on a whim a little over a week ago (since DBZA is on hold forever), and we liked the series more than we expected to!
  • Modding version: PSX
* Angel should quit being a lazy bitch
<@Elric> I agree to that as well

nyanyame nyanyajuu nyanyado no nyarabide nyakunyaku inyanyaku nyanyahan nyanyadai nyannyaku nyarabete nyaganyagame
At the end of the day, are we not all trapped inside lemons?

Bonesy

"hold forever" u wot m8

they literally said they're working on the end of cell for batch release
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
  • Discord username: Bonesy#9386

Angel

They also said that weeks ago, and that it won't be released until NEXT YEAR when we've already been waiting all of 2017 for Cell. Fuck, I wasn't even married when the bit leading up to the Cell Games was going on, and THAT was nearly three years ago.
  • Modding version: PSX
* Angel should quit being a lazy bitch
<@Elric> I agree to that as well

nyanyame nyanyajuu nyanyado no nyarabide nyakunyaku inyanyaku nyanyahan nyanyadai nyannyaku nyarabete nyaganyagame
At the end of the day, are we not all trapped inside lemons?

Ildon

November 06, 2017, 07:58:13 am #4 Last Edit: November 13, 2017, 05:50:34 am by Ildon
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
(PSP) FFT: GGL Edition 0.9.81 is now available. check here

Nyzer

I just looked over the DBZA releases for this year - three episodes. Yeah, it's been a pretty dry year. :/

And FF7M is definitely a great series.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown