• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

Patch Information

Started by Xifanie, December 31, 2014, 02:28:27 pm

TigerBlade

This just made my day.  I'm very excited for this project!

winshmo2

Woo finally xif! KOI is back and kicking ass!

Xifanie

Wow, you're alive! o__o

Interested in providing your services for the headquarter backgrounds? 8D
  • Modding version: PSX
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

winshmo2

Haha I've still been around but not as frequent as before and sure, I can give those BGs a try.

DanteS

I'm really looking forward to this patch... loving all the ideas like the synthesis system or the better recruitment one keep doing the great job ;)

Hyraldelita

how i didn't read this until now? .....

i think everyone can see it by my nick name...

Hyral Delita is my favourite character from all the games i ever played, (and they're a lot)

If you're going to relase this patch, i'll do whatever i can to help you,  i can even pay to get it *-*

really i'm the biggest Delita fan in the World =O

Please release this patch ;_; i'll br crying while i play this, and make a new space in the calendar to make you saint.

johnmyster

Lol at above post ^

How's the patch coming along?
FFT Proper v1.10 released 10/28/17!
Proper Rebalances, ramps up difficulty, and adds variety to battles.

Tails_Doll_Prower

-Wait till it's ready- Next
-Play the version of Beginning- (And so on so fourth)
-Hire myself as the Unit-
-All Enemies be Raging because, I'm working with Delita the very first time!
-Until he may meet Ramza. (again?)
Me: "Either Fight or Friends until the end" (What ever Delita chooses)
Other wise, can't wait till it's out!

Tezla Alchemia

so is there a working beta? if not, then any idea when it may come out?

Guru

Xif is currently busy working with the team for JOT5. As of right now I know that is their top priority. I would very much like to see this be picked up again someday and I am hoping after JOT5 is completed that she will again set her sights on KoI! (after a much deserved break of course!!)

On the plus side I believe a few of the cool hacks xif was gonna implement in KoI will be in the re-release of Jot5! (Ik at least the synth shop and soldier shop upgrades will be, among a bunch of other sweet stuff!!)

Angel

Speaking as Xifanie's wife, you can expect that there won't be any work done on KoI until after all four chapters of Journey of the Five are completed. I cannot guarantee work will be done after that, either. It's something I'd personally like to work with her on, but we already have a lot on our table as far as side projects are concerned (many of them not related to FFT at all).
* Angel should quit being a lazy bitch
<@Elric> I agree to that as well

nyanyame nyanyajuu nyanyado no nyarabide nyakunyaku inyanyaku nyanyahan nyanyadai nyannyaku nyarabete nyaganyagame
At the end of the day, are we not all trapped inside lemons?

Guru

Yeah I talked to xif briefly on it a while back. I'm glad to see that you are still interested in it though! I did not realize you two were married either. I do hope to see it brought back to life someday and like I said I hope to be able to help out by then too!

so what other projects are you guys working on??  :mrgreen:

Elric

I don't intend to let this die ;) It was always my intention to resurrect this after Jot5 was finished, and that didn't change even after the section became public.

CodySpie

Schedule cleared, excitement readied.

Hyraldelita

So this is still not out! I was getting stupid cause i didn't see any link to download..

Sorry but i wait this more then i wait for Jot5, and you can easily understand why from the nick i use..

mleimnek

Nyzer

Quote from: mleimnek on December 12, 2017, 02:33:27 pm
Nothing??

... says the one-post rando?

Mods like these take quite a lot of time, and given that they're incredibly unlikely to ever turn around and provide any RL benefits they're a lower priority than - for example - bill-paying employment, raising a family, dealing with long-term health & medical concerns, and so on.

Sorry (not sorry) that this concept for a free fangame hasn't progressed quickly enough for your liking. Feel free to step up to the plate and show us how it's done yourself, though.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Angel

Journey of the Five is still the higher priority project at the moment. Not to say that KoI won't happen, but between Jot5 and real life work, nothing was done on KoI this year. We still want it to happen, but to say that it's fourth tier priority right now is being generous.
* Angel should quit being a lazy bitch
<@Elric> I agree to that as well

nyanyame nyanyajuu nyanyado no nyarabide nyakunyaku inyanyaku nyanyahan nyanyadai nyannyaku nyarabete nyaganyagame
At the end of the day, are we not all trapped inside lemons?

Mercilec

Hello i am a new looking for my ideal hack so my question is: based on what perspective do the changes happen in this mod? what i mean? for example, you guys go for more balance ? realism? unique classes ?
thx in advance.

Nyzer

... The first post here outright says that this mod isn't available to be played yet, and the last one that there are just too many other, higher priority things to have been able to work on it for a while.