• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

Error message while trying to submit edit to the wiki

Started by Pickle Girl Fanboy, January 26, 2012, 02:25:12 pm

Pickle Girl Fanboy

http://ffhacktics.com/wiki/Formula_Hacking

Tried to add the following text to wiki entry:
*0x0036 PA (Should this be called "Current PA"?)
*0x0037 MA (Should this be called "Current MA"?)
*0x0038 SP (Should this be called "Current SP"?)

Used the following summary:
current sp, pa, ma question added, awaiting review by pokeytax

FFMaster

Only a few people can edit the wiki iirc due to the spambots. That edit is unnecessary anyway, when one says Original PA and one says PA, it's pretty obvious that it's considering total PA(including items and boosts).
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
☢ CAUTION CAUTION ☢ CAUTION CAUTION ☢

MysticKnightFF5

RavenOfRazgriz

I can't edit the Wiki either.  This sucks because I was trying to edit it with something relevant.  (Updated Event Order and Scenario Listings, among other things.)  Y'all can keep your out of date shit I guess, I give no fucks.

Xifanie

I'm hoping to fix the wiki along with an upgrade to SMF2 where users logged in the forum will be able to edit the wiki and no one else. I haven't forgotten about this it's just I don't want to make a move until I know what FFH users want and right now it's hard to since nearly no one voted. :S
  • Modding version: PSX
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

RavenOfRazgriz

If it'll look good, look FFT, and stay looking intuitive, upgrade because there's literally 0 reason not to.  If it won't, don't because a good, intuitive, FFT-flavored design is incredibly important to the forum's face.  Really, that's all there is to it for me.  I made a more in-depth post in that other thread for you.