• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:37:12 pm

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

FFT WoTL Mobile Save Data structure

Started by mrtdho, January 08, 2018, 03:22:38 pm

mrtdho

Could anyone give me the comprehensive data structure for FFT WoTL Mobile version (iOS & Android)? So I could write a save editor program since I've seen a lot of people complaining about how scarce the feature of LIOS editor. Also, I'm planning to write the save editor program with Electron, so it could be easily deployed on any PC platform (Windows, Mac, Linux)
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Raijinili

Not really. I doubt there are many here who are using the mobile versions, since this is a hacking site, and those two versions don't have modding tools. Thus, there won't be many people thinking about them.

Most of the structure is probably described within Lion Editor. One would need to figure out how to map the PSP version's structure to one of the other two apps, and look at other features. Unfortunately, LIOS Editor's source code wasn't provided (which may be a license violation, but there's not much anyone can do about it now).

This may require samples of FFTSAVE.BIN.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown