• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 10:40:06 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

ST4R's Minecraft Server

Started by st4rw4k3r, February 28, 2012, 11:43:15 pm

st4rw4k3r

February 28, 2012, 11:43:15 pm Last Edit: March 01, 2012, 04:44:54 am by st4rw4k3r
Hello everyone! It is I ST4R!

As you might have noticed I had my original MC post moved. I decided it was full of too old of things, and I wanted a fresh start on the server.

We have had many problems with Moderators, and Griefers through out our previous server versions. Now after all that has happened I think I am in a god place to say that we are starting over, with new rules, mods and players.

server: minecraft.ffhacktics.com
dynmap: minecraft.ffhacktics.com:8123

1) No Penes i.e. 8=D get you in trouble
2) No Griefing Of Any Kind
3) No Client Mods, minimaps are fine
4) No Spaming
5) No Begging
6) Don't Be A Jerk
7) Have Fun

Disobeying a rule will result in a Kick or a Ban. Different rules will have harsher punishments than others.

Also I am open to more mods. If theres a mod you think we should get, tell me and I'll look into it.

Everything ST4R makes is optimized for OcD texture pack. I put 2 versions of the texturepack up in this post. Both have modded pumpkin skins, so pumpkins on your head don't obstruct vision.

Enjoy the server!

st4rw4k3r

February 28, 2012, 11:44:34 pm #1 Last Edit: March 01, 2012, 04:44:42 am by st4rw4k3r
at the moment I am trying to recreate many large structures that were very liked and good looking on the server. This ranges from the shops me and Dino made to the house Zaen made, and so on. I will try to recreate everything that I can remember.

Enjoy it all when I make it!

Jumza

whats the difference between the packs then?
  • Modding version: PSX
Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

st4rw4k3r

February 29, 2012, 08:56:02 pm #3 Last Edit: March 01, 2012, 04:44:28 am by st4rw4k3r
Pack 1.1 has a different glowstone and bedrock look than 1.0

Enjoy!

st4rw4k3r

Sorry For the inconvenience today. I moved the MC server to my PC, and installed ubuntu server on the MC server computer. This took all day, and I ended up having to ask for help...
Nonetheless, the server is back up, and it should notably faster, reason: The computer the server is on, has no gui installed :P

Enjoy!

Jumza

there appears to be a problem with the server (may be linked somehow to the new update) it wont let me log into it and eventually just times out, is it because you havent updated the server? just wondering
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

benvic95

Welp, the 1.2 update for minecraft dropped, and I updated, not realizing that I wouldn't be able to get on the server. Fantastic. At least iron golems are cool.
In life, you have to keep a sharp mind and a sharper tongue.

Pickle Girl Fanboy

March 01, 2012, 06:38:54 pm #7 Last Edit: March 01, 2012, 07:31:38 pm by Pickle Girl Fanboy
What is this minecraft?

Jumza

(ignoring PGF)
Yeah i have the same problem, can u update the server without destroying anything? This is my first server ive been on so i dont know how things work.

st4rw4k3r

March 01, 2012, 06:56:50 pm #9 Last Edit: March 01, 2012, 10:18:53 pm by st4rw4k3r
(what pgf posted? I do no see it >.>)

I'm updating to 1.2 asap. So please update your clients to 1.2 also!

Turns out we need to stay at 1.1 until Bukkit 1.2 comes out.

Be patient little ones and enjoy the server as 1.1!

note: 1.1 jar is in the post if you want to downgrade

Jumza

kk ill just downgrade my minecraft till then.

benvic95

Interesting things happen in this server
In life, you have to keep a sharp mind and a sharper tongue.

st4rw4k3r

I have whitelisted the server in hopes to keep griefs out, and in hopes to increase the FFH community. Now people have to register here, and post in the topic to get listed into the server!

I have everyone who was on the server ever, that I can remember, whitelisted already.

I am also wanting to know if we should set the world to creative, survival, or have both? vote here: http://ffhacktics.com/smf/index.php?topic=8529.0

Enjoy the Whitelisting!

Kokojo

I keep leaving, I keep coming back. Boomerang boy.

st4rw4k3r

I have added a kokojo!

Welcome and Enjoy!

st4rw4k3r

Hahaha, I waited for 1.2.3 before updating :P

We are on 1.2.3 now, Enjoy!

Jumza

k with 1.2.3 update we have lost our stats again right? (mcmmo being non compatible with 1.2.3 yet i think) we lost our commands again so when i was being attacked by a zombie and /home wasnt working I lost all my stuff and /back didnt work....
Can i get my stuff back? I had 8 golden apples a stack of about 23 iron blocks, about a full stack and 34 coal, a diamond pick, an iron pick, 2 stone picks, a stack of stairs fence and wood (not sure how many for each) and some monster etc drops i dont really care about...
If you could that would be great if not... well... thats fine i guess... but i hope youll help  :(

st4rw4k3r

Yeah Bukkit 1.2.3 sucks at the moment, but we'll have to deal until its updated :\

I'll get you your things back, and don't worry about mcmmo, I have all your data saved.

Enjoy 1.2.3 >. < !

Jumza

st4rw4k3r

Bukkit 1.2 Sucks Balls right now.
So I downgraded the server to 1.1

This is a link to 1.1 minecraft so you can downgrade.
http://ffhacktics.com/smf/index.php?topic=8513#msg168837

Please forget about 1.2 and onward until Bukkit gets better, for we shall be staying a 1.1 till then.

Please enjoy your commands!