• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:38:59 am

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

FDC's Formula Hack v0.37 Released!

Started by Eternal248, November 28, 2011, 12:15:46 pm

Eternal

This is Part I of FDC's long-awaited formula hack.  As of now, it add user-selected P/M-EV to virtually every offensive battle formula.  The optional features also let you add M-EV on C-EV and W-EV and adds in Xif's global C-EV hack for fun.  Features later will include formula stat modification and making all damage formulas take status and elemental. This tool will help anyone looking to make their own patch. Enjoy, and be sure to thank FDC!

Information on the hack and the download can be found here: http://ffhacktics.com/smf/index.php?topic=8051.msg161130#msg161130
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Pickle Girl Fanboy

I'll spam this topic with my "4W3S0M3!11!" comments, so I don't clutter up FDC's topic.  And I think we need to do something to celebrate FDC, like write him a sonnet or something.

Kaijyuu

• Modding version: PSX

Zareb

Holy shit.  I've been waiting for almost a year for this incredible tool to be released.

Excellent.

Very excellent.

:more:
Now your blood travels through the veins of our history
It bursts forth in boiling black clouds from the wrists of kings

Leonix

HI I'm new here ( :oops:) by the way, Awesome Tool, that's all I can say :)   :more:
After twelve years of therapy my psychiatrist said something that brought tears to my eyes. He said, "No hablo ingles."

Criss

Congrats...
FDC
I've always liked that guy....
I'm a Birdman bitch!
I be high in the sky shit on you and your girl!

formerdeathcorps

Updated .37 with a small bugfix.  I also reorganized the whole thread so everything you could want downloaded and all the explanations are in the first post.
The destruction of the will is the rape of the mind.
The dogmas of every era are nothing but the fantasies of those in power; their dreams are our waking nightmares.