• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 08:57:36 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Please help me with this Sprite

Started by Erosennin36, November 05, 2014, 09:36:28 pm

Erosennin36

when I attack it changes when it changes down again someone can fix and add a portrait http://postimg.org/image/yvzlxz665 when i attack changes http://postimg.org/image/b2iafsc05 please fix for and change the color of the badge back to red blood  :roll:

Vanya

There's nothing "wrong" with that sprite It's just incomplete.
As you can see there are several graphics in the sheet that have the head with the helmet.
You just need to redraw those bits.
The problem with the portrait is that it is using the wrong colors.
The portrait should be using the same colors as the rest of the sheet.
All you need to do is swap the colors like in the example below.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
¯\(°_0)/¯

3lric

November 06, 2014, 11:37:10 pm #2 Last Edit: November 07, 2014, 12:05:31 am by Elric
Actually the port uses its own 16 colors and they need to not be any of the colors used on the sheet outside the portrait...

You likely have the sprite set to the wrong TYPE as well

The issue with the changes is cuz as Vanya mentioned the sheet isn't finished. 9 of the head frames arent switched over
  • Modding version: PSX

Erosennin36

it's true.I do not know most of these modifications you guys can help me because I tried to exchange the helmet for the head no longer worked ........sorry for my english google translator k, k

3lric

November 07, 2014, 07:21:55 am #4 Last Edit: November 07, 2014, 07:41:45 am by Elric
Sorry, I'm not a spriter, I cannot help with that.

Seushiro added in the portrait incorrectly. And the Palette from the portrait is incorporated into the first column of the palette
which is not right. Those colors for the portrait should be in the 9th palette column (sprite is column(s) 1-8, port 9-16)
You also cannot share colors between a portrait and sprite.

Maybe someone will be able to come fix this for you.

Erosennin36

megef2010

I just noticed the head that's supposed to be the critical status, or attacked head is the same as the heads used for all the other animations. Was it made this way on purpose?
Famous last words - "I saw this in a movie it'll be great!"

Erosennin36

I know not i found on the internet this Sprite i whant to use in my Project can you help me fix more I tried I could not fix >.<

3lric

As I mentioned, this sprite was done by Seushiro
The thread is on the same page as this one.