• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 19, 2024, 04:42:14 am

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Tethical Channel Trailer

Started by lirmont, April 13, 2014, 07:44:07 pm

lirmont

Channel Trailer

Switch to high-definition to see how it looked on my screen.

--

About

First, I want to thank everybody who's contributed sprites to this website over the years; this video would have been a lot harder without you. In many ways, this is a culmination of my own efforts, too. While, yes, they've been used to super-impose Twitter into an sRPG context, at least that can be done in a straightforward manner now. Earlier in the development of this engine, we were suggesting that you just replace whatever character you want with a special symbol. That means you might have typed "A" for the Twitter logo to show up. Now, you can just type an appropriate Unicode symbol, like the "Bird" (U+1F426; 128038) in "Miscellaneous Symbols and Pictographs" (U+1F300 - U+1F5FF). You can also properly comply with Twitter's somewhat meticulous guidelines for using their logo, too. That would have been a nightmare before when one font took a whole day to make! Now, the Unicode Font Tool can spit out huge fonts with a variety of colors and variants without too much effort from a user.

And the styles available might even turn out really good-looking, too!

And, for that rare occasion where I decided to actually paint on a sprite:

Thanks for watching!

Lijj

I don't get it at all but that doesn't mean I dislike it; haha It DID rock.
Also, subscribed :)
  • Modding version: PSX

lirmont

You mean the stuff they tweet?

@gordonramseypage
Why is there a mic?

@passiveaggressive
@gordonramseypage Hell if I know. #rampage?

@DeutschDinosaurier
@gordonramseypage Wer hat dich denn aus dem Käfig herausgelassen? ("Who let you out of your cage?")

@ukrainium-238
@gordonramseypage Моя хата скраю #тихо ("It's not my business"; idiom; #quiet)

@montajeRequerido (assembly required)
@gordonramseypage Él que tiene boca se equivoca. ("We all make mistakes"; idiom)
@jaaaaamaaaaal
(Don't care; idiom, "I don't have a camel in the caravan.") @gordonramseypage ليس لي فيها نقة ولا جمل
lam-yeh-seen lam-yeh feh-yeh-heh-alef noon-qaf'teh_marbuta(heh) waw-lam-alef jeem-meem-lam

@jinshiranai
@gordonramseypage 知らないwwwww ("I don't know, lol.")