• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:41:53 am

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Forum Reorganization

Started by Eternal248, February 10, 2011, 04:24:17 pm

Vanya

I agree. I'd prefer having the FFT hacking forums on the top layers as well. It makes sense as that is our main focus.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
¯\(°_0)/¯

RavenOfRazgriz

Quote from: Vanya on February 11, 2011, 07:44:55 pm
I agree. I'd prefer having the FFT hacking forums on the top layers as well. It makes sense as that is our main focus.

Right now it's the only focus, so this setup was what we came up with to remove clutter on the front page.  If the site actually got into modding off-games (sans maybe Tactics Ogre and Vagrant Story), it'd be likely that an "Non-FFT Modding" section would come into being and the current "Modding" section would become "FFT Modding."  This is just what Eternal and I came up with over IRC looking at the kinds of modding and the amount of users we have at this current point in time as a means of improving organization and reducing clutter.

Pickle Girl Fanboy

Thank you!  I'm not saying we should - I don't like saying "we" in regards to this community because it smacks of rosebuddedness - but that we could, if the occasion arises.