• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 05:36:08 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

FFT-WOTL : Melee & Rendezvous items patch to single player?

Started by ffthjennthye, October 05, 2016, 10:03:13 am

ffthjennthye

Hi guys, currently is that possible to patch those Melee & Rendezvous items into single player? i try to make them available to buy at shop but in the end i found no shadow of them, beside patch, is that any alternative way to get them?
  • Modding version: WotL
Main Character for games of Square Enix:-

Ramza Beoulve - Final Fantasy Tactics : War of The Lions (PSP)
Tidus - Final Fantasy X (PS2)
Rush Sykes - The Last Remnant (PC)

Older Game which is also a best play of Square Soft:-
Legend of Mana (PSX)

Xifanie

- You can't use them in ENTDs (Balthier's items are hardcoded)
- You can't add them to shops

Your options are pretty limited. Eternal's solution was to sacrifice original items to replace them with those.
  • Modding version: PSX
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

ffthjennthye

Thanks Xifanie, at least i know currently there are still limited solution for now.

Legend of Mana (PSX)

BleuVII

I guess it comes down to which items you really want in the game. Do you need all of the new ones, or not?

For my mod, everything worked if I just added Fell Swords; I didn't need the ultimate versions of the other weapons. I decided that the one item class that was expendable was the hand bags, so I dropped the number of Fell Swords to 4 (Valhalla was game-breakingly OP anyway) and replaced the handbags. I then gave Reis the ability to equip both harps and cloths so that she still felt unique.

ffthjennthye

Thanks for your solution, but seem i am a greedy person, so i can't take any items to replace it :D

Legend of Mana (PSX)