• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 09:58:11 am

Roll to dodge!

Started by Kokojo, September 09, 2014, 12:19:08 am

rrs_kai

Quote from: Vaan on October 29, 2014, 11:30:14 am
"Finally my true form, hahahahaha!"
After the vortex fades, a shadow starts to fade away aswell, revealinga new Nacht, with canine features in his armor like claws, a fang in mouth and dog ears over his blue hair, and having his sword turned into a dog fang-shaped sword. But that fusion wasnt enough to contain the love, and now the love has gotten into Ryqo aswell, bonding them for life.

I ask for the lady's hand and now she is bound to Vaan....you even stole my laugh -_-
love and darkness, why, WHY, oh WHY?

>stare at the couple (Vaan and Ryqo) in the most mundane manner possible
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Vaan

Its what i was telling you, Dark Knights are far more superior than Paladins.
"    One of these days I'll fly an airship of my own. I'll be a sky pirate, free to go where I will.    ,,
   ~ Vaan

Ryqoshay

But... Ryqo-Ry's Love belongs to everyone!

That said, by all means, Jumza, take all the Love Power you need!
Hurry down the chimney tonight.

Kokojo

Mmm.

That gives me an idea.

>Remove love from the world, using an apple and a paperclip do to so.
I keep leaving, I keep coming back. Boomerang boy.

Ryqoshay

Gonna try to force my hand, eh? Hee...

Also, sorry for delay, still typing. Kinda hard with so much to work with and only a tablet or cell upon which to do it.

Kokojo

Force your hand? If you get angry, you've got only yourself to blame :3

Ryqoshay

A-Angry? I'm not angry! Wh-Why would I be angry? I don't get it. Why am I suddenly the angry one? I'm not angry I tell you! Hmph!

Vaan

He's trying to make you powerless,  Ryqo-tan, but with his luck he will either be fighting his boogers or actually add more love, and tht might be really good for us.
"    One of these days I'll fly an airship of my own. I'll be a sky pirate, free to go where I will.    ,,
   ~ Vaan

Vaan

Quote from: Ryqoshay on October 30, 2014, 01:06:21 am
Also, sorry for delay, still typing. Kinda hard with so much to work with and only a tablet or cell upon which to do it.

Wut happened to your computer?
   ~ Vaan

Ryqoshay

October 30, 2014, 09:49:09 pm #309 Last Edit: October 31, 2014, 05:54:42 am by Ryqoshay
Previously on Super Idol Ryqo-Ry's Happy Bouncy Love Smile Theater: Roll to Dodge Edition:

Just as Ryqoshay's fingers released the bowstring, the young pup before her raised her forepaws towards the heavens and recited a dark incantation. Strange power skittered around her and suddenly, a strange man stood in her place. Strange, yet some how familiar. Ryqo could not help but think she had seen him before recently.

"Finally my true form, hahahahaha!" He declared triumphantly. Hrm... perhaps Concourt had been right...  Oh well.

Shards of pulverized rock appeared and peppered the man causing what looked like some rather painful wounds. Immediately after, what seemed to be a nuclear blast began but suddenly ceased to exist. Not long after, another man appeared and patted the former puppy on the head. Odd...

Was it just her or were her arrows taking an exceptionally long time to reach their marks? Well at least they finally made it after what seemed like forever. Sparkling Love power surrounded the pair as they turned toward one another and gazed into one another's eyes. It worked!

Ryqo could hardly contain her excitement as love blossomed and the beautiful new couple moved towards each other in silence. No words were necessary. They embraced and began to merge into one another. Wait... That's not...

A gigantic vortex of Love formed around the merging couple. With the abundance of love and joy spread by the happy bard, there was no shortage of energy from which the vortex could draw and it quickly went wild, threatening to destroy that which she had just tried to protect. As the power converged, it formed a singularity with enough strength to start drawing her in as well.

Ryqo thought fast. Could she fight Love with Love? It was worth a try. Forming a heart with her hands she thrust them forward. "Moe Moe Love Ryqo Barrier of Kyun!" She proclaimed causing a cute heart shaped barrier to emanate forth from her hands and surround her.

Reality warped outside the barrier, or did it do so within? Either way, Ryqo suddenly found herself alone. Both Concourt and the man were nowhere to be found. She was just about to dismiss her barrier when she realized the singularity was still here and was on the verge of going nova. In a beautiful blast of pink and purple, the Love energy exploded, nearly destroying the Moe protection and the girl within. In its wake, a new being stood; a fusion of the man and Concourt.

"By the powers combined..." Ryqo couldn't help but murmur as she stared in awe.

''My lady..." the man said with a how. "I have returned for you in a form of love and caring. I am now Nacht the prince of canines! The singularity has bounded us... for life!''

That's so awesome! They were indeed the perfect pair. So perfect, they truly had become one.

Wait... why was his heart glowing? Why was her heart glowing as well?

Ryqo realized the meaning behind the words. Nacht had meant himself and her! That certainly wasn't the intent of her Love Arrows, but, Love is Love. After all, he was... adorable! Darkly adorable, but still... Ryqo basked for a moment in her newly found power.

And now on to today's episode:

Ryqoshay listens intently to Nacht's plan to test his new form and can't help but giggle. "Ok, you do that Nachty. I'm gonna summon one of my bestest friends ever!" With everything the Love singularity had done, there i no doubt in her mind there is enough power left over to make the summoning possible. "His name is Captain Dynamite and he has the voice of Liam Neeson, the face of Frank Zappa and nuclear missiles instead of legs! He will fly around us all in his magic space buggy and sprinlke everyone with rose petals and friendship! He's awesome!" She raises a hand and a leg like a pitcher preparing for a strike out.

>["Super Effective Love Ryqo Portal of Awesome Power!"]
She cries. "Captain Dynamite, I choose you!" She throws her imaginary ball forward dramatically.

Vaan

For some reason i googled that thingy majigger Ryqo-tan wants to summon. He actually exists.
   ~ Vaan

Ryqoshay

All hail Yahtzee! The creator of the all powerful Captain Dynamite! ^_^

Kokojo

Rolling in a few hours ~!

Vaan

Augh Shiet. Captain Dynamite is going to be born. Hopefully.
   ~ Vaan

Kokojo

Time to roll!

Removed the innactive players.

Also il promise il roll within 2 days this time, not 4 :-(

You fell as thought the world just got a bit more dangerous. Things may go down faster...
--------------
Quote from: Jumza on October 28, 2014, 07:56:58 pm
>Use some of Ryqo's leftover love power to trap McHammer and MC Nail inside of a singularity within Ryqo's singularity (Forever).
I think I specificly stated that acting on more than one people at the time would't be well seen or would require charge up. So this'll only affect McHammer
Your roll : 4

You shoot a laser of love out of your eyes and try to put McHammer in the singularity!

McHammer must ROLL TO DODGE the eyebeam of love!
Your roll : 1

McHammer dosen't resist at all and the singularity compresses him to a point where his existance dosen't matter.

McHammer has DIED.

Quote from: Dome on October 28, 2014, 07:59:36 pm
>Change topic title in: "Roll to Doge!"

Your roll : 2

You attempt to change the topic name, but you uncover that it is stronger than you, and thus, you fall into a deep depression and sit out this turn.

Quote from: Rufio on October 29, 2014, 01:23:48 am
>Lead the troupe in a mermaid summoning dance and enlist mermaids to help us take our act to the seas.

Your roll : 5(-1) = 4

The mermaids, following your summoning, decide to stay near you and help boost your numbers. You are now with a troop of Zombies, Wolf and Mermaids all willing to party and dance hard, boogey down till your last breath!

Since you spent so much effort on this troupe, they actually become an NPCluster that will start acting next turn.
Yes I am giving him an advantage for a 4, but look at how many efforts he put into it :3

Quote from: Vaan on October 29, 2014, 11:30:14 am
>["Nacht's Dark Sword Impaling Darkness Burst!"]

Your roll : Instantaneous 5!

You whip up your sword, and jumping trought the air, you plummet towards the wonder with a loving glare in your eyes, stabbing it with love, and a big, gigantic dark sword of darkness. Meanwhile, you also use your newfound powers of love-draining to absolve yourself of your curses, and thus your -1 to next roll is cancelled.

Wonder must ROLL TO DODGE the dark sword!
Your roll : 5

You manage to stay up and strong despite being stabbed by a giant sword, and you decide to actually incorporate it in your design in order to be more appealing. (+2 to next roll).
ΒΈ
Quote from: rrs_kai on October 29, 2014, 01:50:18 pm
>stare at the couple (Vaan and Ryqo) in the most mundane manner possible

Your roll : 1

You instead decide to not look at the couple with the most intensity you can muster, that is, by firing rapid 8-inch nail guns with one hand, and piloting a motocycle that's going away from a giant volcano explosion while on one wheel, with heavy metal music in the backgroup while your jacket flaps in the wind. You're awesome.

Quote from: Kokojo on October 30, 2014, 12:33:41 am
Mmm.
>Remove love from the world, using an apple and a paperclip do to so.

Your roll : 6

Using the apple as a voodoo doll representing all the love in the world, you sucesffuly stab it with a paperclip. At this moment, love takes a big hit in the world.

Love itself exits the apple and form in a coorporeal form : A pear. Since you stabbed it with the paperclip in just the right area, it is bleeding and weak, on the floor, and mostly has been removed from the other people's hearth. Love will not last long withouth a new container. (New NPC, wounded, World-wide apathy : -1 to all rolls next turn)

You smile and laugh evily because that was your plan long ago.

Quote from: Ryqoshay on October 30, 2014, 09:49:09 pm
>["Super Effective Love Ryqo Portal of Awesome Power!"]

Your roll : 3

Waving your hands, you open the portal to a new world. Captain dynamite emerges from the portal, dragging behind him a gigantic explosion made out of uranium, fire, bad things and nightmares. As you rush to close the portal, a blast emerges and heads for you...

Ryqoshay must ROLL TO DODGE the blast of fire!
Your roll : 5

You do a backhandflip from your normal neutral position and evade the blast completly while looking cute as a button. You land near captain Dynamite that asks you with his booming yet low voice what he should do for you. Since he's been impressed with your skills, he will most likely listen to you!
(Next turn, with your action, you will also have to include one order to M.Dynamite. It will not count in your normal action and won't be rolled)

Quote from: Wonder
>Be built (d10)

Your roll : 7(+2) = 9

Your peasants work super hard and they actually enjoy eating the cookies you produce. That big giant sword is actually pretty nice looking!

Dome: Cannot roll a 0, Immunity to meteors.
Ryqoshay: Life-Bounded with Vaan, directs Captain Dynamite next turn not using up her turn.
Vaan: Airship, Hates Tristan (+1 to attacks vs Tristans), Magic gem (+ 1 on all RTDs), Life-Bounded with Ryqo.
Kokojo : Immune to meteor.
Rufio: Is a zombie, +1 to attack rolls, +1 to dance moves,  is in a MJ's zombie horde, has a horde of wolf dancer and some mermaids to ride on.
rrs_kai : Has a mixing bowl that's nasty,Has a Wonder, 2hp, If you include FUSRODAH in your roll, it'll get +1, once.
Jumza :
Barba :Dead
Artmicion: Dead
TristanBeoulve: Dead

MC Nail :
Cluster of dancers : Friends with Rufio.
Wonder : Wins the game for RRS_Kai in 68 turns. (2 hp) Now is the alter ego of RRS_Kai, and produces cookies, being built SUPER fast(D10)
Love : Causes the Event World-wide apathy, Wounded, Cannot act.
Captain Dynamite : Awaiting order from Ryqo.

World-wide apathy : -1 to all rolls next turn)

Vaan

QuoteYou instead decide to not look at the couple with the most intensity you can muster, that is, by firing rapid 8-inch nail guns with one hand, and piloting a motocycle that's going away from a giant volcano explosion while on one wheel, with heavy metal music in the backgroup while your jacket flaps in the wind. You're awesome.

Although he isnt still as awesome as I am, he is a paladin, im a Bark Knight.
   ~ Vaan

Ryqoshay

"So many possibilities..." - Gul'dan

Not good for an indecisive individual such as me... hrm... I shall have to take a few moments to consider things.

Also, grats, Rufio, on expanding your troupe and having them ascend to the level of NPC! ^_^

Dome

>build "TEH UBER SPAM BOMB" to blow up the world

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Ryqoshay

Quote from: Kokojo on November 03, 2014, 07:20:00 pm
You fell as thought the world just got a bit more dangerous.

I don't know why it took me so long to make this connection:

Ryqoshay

November 06, 2014, 07:55:22 am #319 Last Edit: November 08, 2014, 04:59:12 am by Ryqoshay
Previously on Super Idol Ryqo-Ry's Happy Bouncy Love Smile Theater: Roll to Dodge Edition:

Where the imaginary ball Ryqoshay threw would have landed, a giant portal sprang into existence. As summoned, Captain Dynamite raced through the rift, looking as awesome as ever.

"Wo..." Ryqo began to cheer before she she realized what was trailed behind her friend.

Fire spewed forth followed by tendrils of darkness, hideous metallic nightmares and unspeakable horrors. Just where in the multiverse had the good Captain been? Phyrexia? In any case, the portal needed to be closed immediately. Without hesitation, Ryqo charged. "Slammin' Jammin' Love Ryqo Portcullis Plug!" she called, shoving her hands forward to send a burst of Love Power to seal the rift. Her ability succeeded, however, as the portal collapsed upon itself, it released a final blast of negative energy. The girl arched her spine and flung herself backwards in a flip and narrowly avoided the explosion. Sticking the landing like an Olympic pro, she cannot help but pose and smile to whoever may be watching.

"Impressive." Dynamite intoned in his smooth voice.

"Hee..." Ryqo grinned happily.

"So, what would you have me do?"

"Silly Dyna!" she couldn't help but laugh. "Do what you do best! Go!" She pointed dramatically in no particular direction.

>["Fly around and spread your rose petals and friendship!"]

The wild-haired man nods solemnly. "Very well." He turned and boarded his magic space buggy to prepared to carry out his orders.

"This world needs..." Ryqo cut off as her hand flew to her chest where a sudden, stabbing pain had erupted. What just happened?

Something had changed. Something was wrong with the world.

Very wrong.

Evil laughter emanating nearby caught her attention and she turned towards its source. A strange man loomed over a sizable pear lying on the ground. The fruit had been run through with a paperclip and its precious juices flowed freely in abnormally large quantities. A ghastly stain spread in eery and unnatural paths as though guided by some unseen force, but unquestionably tainted whatever it touched.

It took a moment for Ryqo to comprehend the scene before her, but as the pieces fell into place in her mind, her face paled. The man had confined this world's Love in a piece of produce. Unlike the singularity that merely drew in ambient Love, this man had managed to take everything. As if that was not bad enough, he had then proceeded to deal significant damage to the container, threatening to destroy its contents utterly. Why would anyone do such a thing?

The world wide effects were already becoming obvious. From the growing blemish, a miasma of apathy emerged and enveloped everything in site. The cloud of indifference hit Ryqo like a blast of exhaust from an ill-maintained car and it took a significant amount of willpower for her to avoid choking and coughing.

Biting back the bile rising in her throat, the young idol began to think of ways to reverse the lethargic pollution.

And now on to today's episode:

Producing a pair of pink pom-poms, Ryqoshay shakes them furiously as she builds up a yell. "Go Go Go Get 'em Everyone! Don't Be Lazy! Be Crazy! Don't Worry! Be Happy!" She punctuates her syllables with her pom-poms.
>["Apathy Upside Down Love Ryqo Shining Vitality Spiral!"]