• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 12:46:30 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

compilation idea

Started by Lockeadon, September 03, 2016, 04:25:01 am

Lockeadon

not sure if this goes here or in help (or someplace else even), but i just had an idea to compile all available asm, spites, tools, and other things in stickies in each section to make it easier for people to find what they are looking for. the way it is now, everything is scattered all over the place and we are in danger of losing valuable contributions. good idea? bad idea?

3lric

We aren't in danger of losing anything.

All of Xif's ASMs have recently been reorganized in her Xifs Fixes thread, and most other people keep theirs in their own threads. Choto is great about making sure each new version of FFTP stays updated to the current ASMs we have floating around.

Outside of ASMs, all of our tools are on the FFH Wiki, in the uh, Tools section. If there is something that isn't on there that should be, let me know and I will add it.
  • Modding version: PSX

Emmy

There's kinda something like that here: http://ffhacktics.com/smf/index.php?topic=9210.0

But since the thread is old, it doesn't contain all of the asm threads.  I agree there's a lot of random info that is somewhat scattered.  Some of it is outdated in some ways but still valuable (like the AI thread - they used to be unknown boxes in Patcher but now are checkable boxes that make more sense, but still have valuable info if you don't know what the difference between different types of ai is). 
  • Modding version: PSX