• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

FFT Fanarts (post your own or any ones you've found!)

Started by LastingDawn, May 07, 2009, 11:00:38 pm

FFMaster

June 27, 2011, 04:07:12 am #60 Last Edit: June 27, 2011, 04:07:40 am by FFMaster
For the newer members to see

• Modding version: Other/Unknown
☢ CAUTION CAUTION ☢ CAUTION CAUTION ☢

Cheetah

This is an incredible Gafgarion.

http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=final%20fantasy%20tactics&order=5&offset=720#/d3b31i0
Current Projects:

Zozma

have you seen these? balmafula, celia, lede, lol

and one of meliadoul, I always pictured her with short hair too, this hairstyle looks an awful lot like Frimelda's...
Wiegraf: Draw your sword Ramza!
Ramza: But im a monk!!

Zozma

woo there are some really good altima's out there

Celdia

• Modding version: PSX
  • Discord username: Celdia#0

Bastard Poetry

October 13, 2011, 05:41:50 pm #65 Last Edit: October 13, 2011, 05:43:28 pm by Bastard Poetry
My wife is trying to teach herself digital art with a tablet, and has practiced by doing several "Disney characters as something else" pics, because she was going through a severe Disney nostalgia kick for awhile.

This is one of a series on Final Fantasy characters, and it's the only FFT one:

Rapunzel as Princess Ovelia Atkascha
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/116/d/4/d436b5f49f36bf4617dfd50c49542fb5-d3ezs01.jpg

She asked me if anyone I know would like them, and I immediately thought of Lasting Dawn. Keep in mind, though; she's still a beginner at drawing by computer.

Here's the rest of her gallery:

http://zantror.deviantart.com/gallery/
Final Fantasy Tactics - Thief SSCC:

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL73FB72C01D917FD6&feature=viewall

(Fully recorded LP; successes, failures, and most things inbetween)

Eternal

Y'know, this gives me a crazy idea, BP. Rafa as Esmerelda from Hunchback. I think that'd be a very unique and interesting combo.
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Kagebunji

Is she looking for some crits too, BP? I could tell a thing or two about Ovelia drawing.

And those Altimas seem pretty erotic, Zozma. Many of these I saw on Danbooru.

Bastard Poetry

Yeah, feel free. I think she'd definitely appreciate some constructive criticism from someone who A) isn't her husband and B) isn't a young girl on DeviantArt.

Although, be sure to check out the rest of the gallery - Ovelia was one of the very first ones she did, and the "My Little Princesses" (f'rexample) was more recent, so that should give you an idea of which elements have improved already, and which elements she may still need to work on.
Final Fantasy Tactics - Thief SSCC:

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL73FB72C01D917FD6&feature=viewall

(Fully recorded LP; successes, failures, and most things inbetween)

Kaijyuu

Is... is that Mulan as Twilight Sparkle?

Your wife has officially weirded me out. That's a good thing, by the way.

Zozma

Quote from: Kagebunji on October 14, 2011, 01:06:32 pm
And those Altimas seem pretty erotic, Zozma. Many of these I saw on Danbooru.

haha i think in many cases thats hard to avoid given her outfit alone. but i enjoyed seeing the well made fan arts of her and also celia and lede, which i was suprised had as many as i found

formerdeathcorps

The destruction of the will is the rape of the mind.
The dogmas of every era are nothing but the fantasies of those in power; their dreams are our waking nightmares.

Celdia

Quote from: formerdeathcorps on December 23, 2011, 08:23:58 am
http://www.fantasyanime.com/finalfantasy/fftactics/fftactics_art.htm

There's a nice gallery here, containing a good number we haven't seen.

It seems they've managed fan art of the Homemaker SCC patch >_>

Dome

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

LastingDawn

There's a very silly video on YouTube which has basically nearly all of the characters in it in differing art styles. Only characters that are missing are Minister Gelwan, Blansch, Bolmna, and Balbanes. Even Golagros and Gustav get there .2 seconds of fame here!

"Moment's anger can revert to joy,
sadness can be turned to delight.
A nation destroyed cannot be restored,
the dead brought back to life."

Art of War

Beta & Gretchen Forever!!!!

formerdeathcorps

Who's the middle figure at 1:10?  Also, at the scene at 1:32, who is the man in purple next to Balmufula?

On the whole, this is nice though swimsuit Agrias isn't canon and they flash so many pictures so fast you can barely catch it all.
The destruction of the will is the rape of the mind.
The dogmas of every era are nothing but the fantasies of those in power; their dreams are our waking nightmares.

Eternal

Middle figure at 1:10 is a male Knight, I think. The man at 1:32 is most likely Celebrant Bremondt, the man who turned Reis into a dragon whom you battle in WotL.
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Celdia

Kagebunji

I chuckled a lot during this video, heh. Shrine Knight dance is my favourite.

Durbs

Quote from: LastingDawn on May 11, 2012, 12:26:57 pm
There's a very silly video on YouTube which has basically nearly all of the characters in it in differing art styles. Only characters that are missing are Minister Gelwan, Blansch, Bolmna, and Balbanes. Even Golagros and Gustav get there .2 seconds of fame here!

That was... bizarre.