• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:36:54 pm

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Necromancer, The new Skillset

Started by SentinalBlade, February 16, 2009, 07:00:07 pm

SentinalBlade

February 16, 2009, 07:00:07 pm Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by SentinalBlade
Awright, lets get it on... *coughs* sorry

It seems the poll(althogh i deleted it when i meant to close it >.>) clearly showed the victory of option 2, who won by 6 votes with a total of 13.

The skillset is up for debate, but please keep it realistic and on the themes of the current skillset.

March of the Dead - Haste, 60%, all allied Undead
Steel Bones - Protect, 60%, All Allied Undead
Magical Fallacy - Reflect, 60%, All Allied Undead
The Undying - Regen, 60% All Allied Undead
Power Surge - Beserk, 100%, Ally Undead

Zombify - 155%(faith based), Undead, Enemy and Allies, human.

Dominate - 70% Charm, Enemy Undead
End Unlife - 60% Damage on Enemy Undead
Stone Soldiers - Petrify, 35%, All Enemy Undead
Stagnant Blood - 50% chance to inflict 'Wither' All Enemy Undead.

Bleeding the Dark - Moderate Dark damage with chance to inflict poison.
Death and Decay - High Dark Damage with chance to inflict Death Sentence.

I remind you all that Wither is a status that replaces oil, in favor of a status that prevents benificial status effects from hitting the target.

Skip Sandwich

February 18, 2009, 09:56:26 am #1 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Skip Sandwich
Vigor Mortis- revitalizes the undead, 50% hp heal, uses death formula set to cancel zombie.
"Dave?  Are you there?"
"Yeah.  I can't get you through the cell now."
"You have to talk through the bratwurst from now on. I'm sorry. I didn't know it would do that."
http://www.johndiesattheend.com

Vanya

February 18, 2009, 12:53:30 pm #2 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Vanya
Is it possible to add zombie on a dead unit then raise the dead unit without loosing the undead status? You could then have 2 skills that are used to raise a zombie from a dead unit.

Prepare Corpse: adds undead to dead units only.
Raise Zombie: cancels dead and restores 25% HP on an undead only.

If the unit being raised is an enemy use dominate on it after raising it.
This would all be an alternative to Zombify, which I feel should be harder to do than turning a live unit into an undead.

A thought...adding undead to a dead unit would grant them a chance to come back to life on their own or no?
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
¯\(°_0)/¯

Zozma

February 18, 2009, 06:03:16 pm #3 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Zozma
i didnt see it here, maybe i overlooked it.

remember FF6 Goddess casts a spell called "Overcast" it raised all dead units as zombies.

(allthough zombie status in ff6 is more like "blood suck" status in fft)

what the hell... whenever i say "G o d d e s s" it replaces it with "St. Ajora" ??
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
Wiegraf: Draw your sword Ramza!
Ramza: But im a monk!!

SentinalBlade

February 18, 2009, 06:38:30 pm #4 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by SentinalBlade
Yea zodiac enabled word filters... when you say G O D, it is replaced by zodiac, and DP is replaced with Ph33rBot
:/