• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

List of Changes and Bugs for Each Version

Started by SentinalBlade, January 05, 2009, 08:56:21 am

SentinalBlade

January 05, 2009, 08:56:21 am Last Edit: February 08, 2009, 06:58:05 am by SentinalBlade
RAWR

Known Bugs:
Wither says it Adds sleep, but it is flagged for "Wither" Status, which overwrote oil. so you may get some buggy text.
Mana Leak can target allies, but will not effect them.

Changes from v.02

Bloodmancers have a decent MP Multiplier, but awful MP growth. still
Painbreakers have no armor now. to high hp. to early on.
Their Refill ability is fixed. appearntly if you level a Pa*Y ability as 0, it will PA *y = 9000 instead of pa* Y = 0 :/ (thanks philsov <3)
Amplifiers got their Stat Up abilities nerfed. they all went up about 200 jp and 1-2 CT and 3 MP apeice
Some ENTD have been added.
Fear Monger is being quirky and next version(possibly this version if it wont let me upload it, meaning ill have more time to work on it) will have new skillset. i do not reccomend spending JP in the class as it wont mean much in a bit.
Mythril gun in Dorter 1 is no correctly a romanda gun.
Energy Ebb Multiplier toned down. freom 18 to 15 and damage increased from 8 to 10
Poison is now permenant unless healed. its CT has been placed at 0.

UNDEAD ARE AFFECTED BY REGEN

ASM Hacks include
Potion Formula = Max(30,25% Max HP)
Hi-Potion Formula = Max(70,33% Max HP)
X-Potion Formula = Max(150,50% Max HP)

AI attacks transparent unit

Defending reduces physical damage by 25%

Soldier Office can rename any units (including humans and special characters)

Item innate all
Defend innate All
EquipChange Innate All

Undead units receive 25% max HP damage from Phoenix Down

plus several formula changes. The above ASM Hacks go to razele for inducting his pure awesomness into the FFH Community.

New Class: WeaponsMaster
This takes place over the current squire replacement.

The premise of this class is basically like a samurai, but to draw energy from all types of weapons and do effects based on the weapon. such as a lance will have a longer range linear attack

all items will be generally cheap to moderatly expensive, and cna be bought plenty of times...no needo t worry about having ot few of one. As of right now, they do not break, so dont worry about buying more than one if you intend to only use that weapon for Weapon Master.

Please note that i have not posted the new patch yet, my internet is being gay and will not function when trying to upload something :(

SentinalBlade

February 02, 2009, 08:42:07 am #1 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by SentinalBlade
bumpity

TRC

February 08, 2009, 12:58:12 am #2 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by TRC
*lurks*

@_@

SentinalBlade

February 08, 2009, 06:58:14 am #3 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by SentinalBlade
glad to see your still here TRC, updated original post.