Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen/RetroArch is recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

UNIT/WLDFACE/EVTFACE Files  (Read 6881 times)
Pages: 1 [2]
Icy Empress
theultrawolf [Posts: 192]
  • View Profile
  • [November 26, 2015, 01:49:52 AM]
Re: UNIT/WLDFACE/EVTFACE Files
« Reply #20 on: November 26, 2015, 01:49:52 AM »
The only UNIT.BIN characters WITHOUT a spritesheet are the weird, unknown girl with pigtails, and the two unknown priests. There's a spritesheet made for the third unknown priest who's different than the one you see at the end of the game, and I *think* the blue unknown priest has a spritesheet made (I don't remember where) but the other unknown priest doesn't have one. As far as the rest of the WLDFACE/EVTFACEs who aren't used on an existing character or on a character with a unique portrait go, they don't have any spritesheets. (Unless they've been made by someone without my knowledge)

• Modding version: PSX & WotL
  • Am I the ONLY one to think a Ramza + Agrias ship would have made the game much better?
    Lockeadon [Posts: 126]
    • View Profile
    • [November 26, 2015, 02:55:27 AM]
    « Reply #21 on: November 26, 2015, 02:55:27 AM »
    thanks ultra, that's exactly what i wanted to know
    scorpiova [Posts: 62]
    • View Profile
    • [March 15, 2017, 09:29:39 PM]
    « Reply #22 on: March 15, 2017, 09:29:39 PM »
    Really necropost - but - can I replace the 3 priests and the pigtails girl in the wildface/unit bins - with a unique sprite from this website like Shadow or Terra - add their spritesheets to the sprite editor - and then set them together in fftpatcher for adding a new recruitable character? Without overriting anyone face in game?

I also noticed that Luso, Balthier, Onion Knights, and Dark Knights are not in these either. Is there anyone else not shown who does have a formation sprite/portrait?
    Pages: 1 [2]