• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:33:59 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Bonus.bin editor needed for PW!

Started by Eternal248, February 27, 2012, 09:27:57 pm

Eternal

So, a lot of the battle conditions right now don't match up to what you're actually fighting. i.e, you see Defeat Worker 7 when you're fighting Omega. I'm in need of someone to edit Bonus.bin to make the following changes:

Save Chocobo -> Save Boco
Defeat Queklain -> Defeat Cuchulainn
Save Cloud -> Save Balthier
Defeat Altima -> Defeat Ultima
Defeat Adramelk -> Defeat Adrammelech
Open Water Gate a Bethla Garrison -> Open Water Gate
Defeat Hashmalum -> Defeat Hashmal
Defeat Velius -> Defeat Belias
Defeat Dycedarg's elder brother -> Defeat Dycedarg
Defeat Worker 7 -> Defeat Omega

This list is longer than I thought it'd be, but I appreciate any help possible. I'm going to attach the file Xifanie tells me is needed to edit. Thanks in advance!
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

GeneralStrife

3lric

This explains how to do it in Vanilla PSX version. Not sure about WotL tho.

http://ffhacktics.com/smf/index.php?topic=6129
  • Modding version: PSX

Eternal

Eh, this is only for the PSX version. WotL PW isn't high on my priority list right now.
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Celdia

March 03, 2012, 11:28:38 am #4 Last Edit: March 03, 2012, 01:11:14 pm by Celdia
I was wondering where those were located.

I'm not doing anything today so I'll take a crack at it.

Edit: Took some fiddling around but it looks like its working. Will have an upload of the fully finished .BIN in a bit.
  • Discord username: Celdia#0

Celdia

Alright. This should work. Of course, I promise nothing so make sure you check them all. I only tested that one above but I used the same method for all of them.
  • Discord username: Celdia#0

3lric

Very nice job Celdia. Maybe one day i can figure out how to do these too :P