• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:21:29 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Hola

Started by Tigerspike, February 19, 2012, 10:23:09 pm

Tigerspike

Hey, everyone, it's me, the one and only Tigerspike.

I've been (and remain) really busy as of late, but I've been meaning to make one of these for a while.  So where to start?  I'm a stay at home dad with two little girls.  I've loved FFTactics ever since I first played it when it came out.  I love seeing what everyone has done with their patches and hacks :), and hope to eventually finish changing that one pesky formula... :oops:

My time has been spent mostly teaching my older daughter (she's in a charter school that mixes homeschooling and in class education), and playing with my younger daughter (she's three).  Since FFHacktics is a hobby, it has taken the back seat to real life, but I do intend to try and finish what I started.

I hope everyone's doing great (PGF did you find a place to stay?) and keep up the awesome work!

Tigerspike
Oh come now. That doesn't even make sense. How can flimsy paper possibly beat the raw density of stone?

Eternal

Welcome to FFH, where all your dreams come true at the low price of $19.95! Order yours today!~
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Kaijyuu

If you can't afford $19.95, I'll gladly give you your dreams for your soul and/or first born child.

Just sign on the dotted line. In blood.
  • Modding version: PSX

Dome

Quote from: Kaijyuu on February 19, 2012, 11:48:35 pm
If you can't afford $19.95, I'll gladly give you your dreams for your soul and/or first born child.

Just sign on the dotted line. In blood.

I tought you'd ask a pony

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"