• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

Me Making an RPG Maker Game!

Started by TristanBeoulve, September 02, 2014, 05:59:51 pm

Would you be interested in playing this?

Maybe.
2 (28.6%)
No.
0 (0%)
That would suck.
2 (28.6%)
I'm hungry, give me a potato.
3 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 7

TristanBeoulve

Quote from: Xifanie on September 03, 2014, 12:03:50 pm
I dunno, I did have a huge issue with the second character being he-who-must-not-be-named.

???
I just thought of the name in 5 seconds. What are you referring to?
"There is blood on my hands, how long till it lies on my heart?"

TristanBeoulve

Sorry for the double post, but I didn't think the screenies would have that much extra space (I edited them in paint prior to posting them, kinda confused) and if you played the demo, for some reason I forgot to change the bandits to directional fix, sorry about that.

3lric

The problem Tristan, is the you didn't give us anything to look at those pictures you posted show nothing of the game, and you didn't tell anything bout the story, basically you said. I'm making an RPG, k thanks! Please Rate!.

That being said, the execution of the complains was EXTREMELY poor. Barring what Xif said, since it was actually related to the game/story/characters itself and was a proper critic. The fact that anyone gives a fuck about the cropping is kinda fuckin' stupid. Also find it kinda funny how around here, 1 thing can be completely fine to poke fun at, but others aren't. Which honestly I'm pretty fuckin' tired of. If you need someone to test you may want to go to an RPGMaker forum because obviously you aren't going to get any love for this here. Sorry man.

Fucking christ, and people wonder why we have so few members these days...
  • Modding version: PSX

TristanBeoulve

Quote from: Celdia on September 03, 2014, 06:20:12 am
Trying to keep it on topic of this is Spam, I think I found a use for that creepy goddamned portrait.

What's so creepy about it?
Quote from: Elric on September 03, 2014, 03:43:16 pm
The problem Tristan, is the you didn't give us anything to look at those pictures you posted show nothing of the game, and you didn't tell anything bout the story, basically you said. I'm making an RPG, k thanks! Please Rate!.

That being said, the execution of the complains was EXTREMELY poor. Barring what Xif said, since it was actually related to the game/story/characters itself and was a proper critic. The fact that anyone gives a fuck about the cropping is kinda fuckin' stupid. Also find it kinda funny how around here, 1 thing can be completely fine to poke fun at, but others aren't. Which honestly I'm pretty fuckin' tired of. If you need someone to test you may want to go to an RPGMaker forum because obviously you aren't going to get any love for this here. Sorry man.

Fucking christ, and people wonder why we have so few members these days...

Honestly, I really shouldn't have had my hopes so high, because people always react in this way, whether or not what I say or type is actually competent. That in mind, it's also spam, so I should have expected a 'fuck you, you can't crop' or 'this is shit learn to write a good story', and the jokes as well. For the most part, I'll just comment on things.

Celdia

Quote from: TristanBeoulve on September 03, 2014, 06:04:50 pm
Honestly, I really shouldn't have had my hopes so high, because people always react in this way, whether or not what I say or type is actually competent. That in mind, it's also spam, so I should have expected a 'fuck you, you can't crop' or 'this is shit learn to write a good story', and the jokes as well. For the most part, I'll just comment on things.

On a momentarily serious note, kill this thread, take what little useful feedback there was from it and go post again in General or Non-FFT Mods (I know, it's not a "mod" but hell, the top two topics are for a tool program and a fan made game that I believe is being put together in GameMaker) and you're likely to get a lot more useful and serious feedback without people shitting all over your work.

This is literally the one place around here where people are pretty much assholes to each other all the time s owe don't shit up the rest of the forum with it. Don't post here if you can help it. Hell, don't even look at the topics here. You'll be better off.

Quote from: TristanBeoulve on September 03, 2014, 06:04:50 pm
What's so creepy about it?

...those eyes don't creep you out? Really? Jesus...  :|
  • Modding version: PSX
  • Discord username: Celdia#0

TristanBeoulve

Quote from: Celdia on September 03, 2014, 06:18:40 pm
...those eyes don't creep you out? Really? Jesus...  :|

Ooooooh.... I'm not good with Photoshop, so I just picked my favorite eyes, but I wouldn't say they creep me out...