• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 07:49:08 am

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

[Old] The 64,000,000 gil question >_>

Started by Kastafer, September 26, 2012, 04:34:38 pm

Kastafer

September 26, 2012, 04:34:38 pm Last Edit: September 24, 2015, 07:13:20 am by Dome
 .... is this for PSP or for PSX ?  Yesterday I couldn´t sleep because I spent hours trying to make it work for my psp (Final Fantasy Tactcis: War of the Lions).  I have the original game for PSX, the one that came first in 1996 or 1998 I think for PSX, but does it work on PS 3 if I patch the iso of the original game for PSX ? 

So my understanding is ... this patch doesn´t apply for the PSP version right?  Aw bummer ...  :(

Dome

September 26, 2012, 05:28:35 pm #1 Last Edit: September 26, 2012, 06:16:07 pm by Dome
Welcome to FFH, where all your hacking dreams come true!
Yep, this patch is PSX only :-(
If you want to enjoy a rebalanced FFT experience (But still true to the original version) on your PSP I suggest you to check this topic
Otherwise, grab a Good Psx emulator, a fresh iso and play FFT: Plus on your PC...You won't regret it :-)

P.s: FFT: Plus 1.02 is being worked on...if you are curious, click here :-)

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Luc

@Kasta -- may be too late now, but you can play the psx version on your psp, patched! You just install CFW (custom firmware)- which is really easy, then convert the patched ISO using a program called psx2psp to make the eboot, load that onto your psp and voila (it sounds a lot harder than it is trust me).

I've done this for 1.3 and Rebirth mods and both have worked flawlessly-- haven't tried FFT + yet simply because I am patiently waiting for v1.02