• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:40:28 pm

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Monster Sprites converted from other Games

Started by 3lric, December 01, 2011, 08:36:41 am

3lric

December 05, 2011, 03:38:09 pm #20 Last Edit: December 05, 2011, 05:12:07 pm by Elric42
Quote from: Kagebunji on December 05, 2011, 02:58:24 pm
I like how the Devil came out, FFt colors work well for it.

Though I don't know what to think of Agumon, it probably stand out the most, he and Mario both have first place here.

Yea Agumon was basicly just for LOL's. Some of the sprites may just be something in the background during events moving around and such or used in only certain side-quests. As for Agumon and Mario tho they more then likely will never be in the mod, i just thought i would upload em for anyone who may want to finish them for some kind of lolpatch someday.

Uploaded Vampire from Makai Kingdom with 4 Palettes
EDIT: Uploaded Niccolo from Legend Of Mana, Only Walking Frames
  • Modding version: PSX

RandMuadDib

You have my undying loyalty for disgaea prinny/ghost and legend of the seven stars mario. I like that carbunkle too
I will show you the power of SARDIIIIINES!!!!

3lric

Quote from: RandMuadDib on December 15, 2011, 05:32:57 pm
You have my undying loyalty for disgaea prinny/ghost and legend of the seven stars mario. I like that carbunkle too

Haha thanks man! I would like to finish the mario just for Lol purposes, but i will need to start taking screenshots to do it, but it will be done eventually, and yes the Ghost and Prinny where some of my first ones that i converted, which as much better as they look they honestly where much easier to do haha

Taichii

BOOM! DIGIMON! XD
ahahahahhaha..
it would be great if there would be a skull greymon/black wargreymon mini boss XD ahahaha
pr perhaps, beelzemon
Please do share your ideas and suggestion for my project:
FINAL FANTASY TACTICS : LEGEND OF MANA

Join our RP :)
"Desperation"

"PAIN. THAT'S WHAT KEEPS YOU HUMAN"

mav

The images on this site can be used to make a decent amount of portraits for some of the sprites posted earlier: http://www.thedisgaeafan.net/PK/mmclass

I'll try making a portrait here in a bit.

3lric

Quote from: mav on December 20, 2011, 12:18:16 am
The images on this site can be used to make a decent amount of portraits for some of the sprites posted earlier: http://www.thedisgaeafan.net/PK/mmclass

I'll try making a portrait here in a bit.

Thanx mav, I was looking for something like this.  :mrgreen:

mav

December 20, 2011, 03:29:32 pm #26 Last Edit: December 20, 2011, 06:12:29 pm by mav
First start on a portrait for the Devil sprite, based on your palette. Anyone is welcome to pick it up and fix it some more.

EDIT: Version 2

Kagebunji

Hah, Devil looked best out of all the portraits IMO.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

mav

I agree. I can't get the style right on this portrait though--I feel like it looks distinctly different from everything FFT's style.

Oh and I didn't answer your question earlier, Kage. Things are going well. I'm still on FFH daily, I'm just not finding as many threads to post in.

Kagebunji

Hmm, which one is the correct version? I think the second one. What I think is making it seem wrong is the light source, it goes from behind him, though it should be from frotn, like most ports in FFT have. Look at his head part above eyes to notice it.

mav

December 21, 2011, 02:12:35 pm #30 Last Edit: December 21, 2011, 02:58:57 pm by mav
Hmm, good point, Kage. And the bottom version is the more recent one. I also did a bad cropping job here. As far as I know, no portraits took up the whole frame. Lemme get back to the drawing board on this.

EDIT: V3

Kagebunji

It's getting better. Do you think the shape of eyes should be changed? He has crosses for it atm(at least for the left one), and looks funny, hehe. Perhaps Behemoth would be a good reference here. I would love to help you out and do something with this, but you are better at portraits than me, lol.

shishi-sensou

January 12, 2012, 11:56:08 am #32 Last Edit: January 12, 2012, 12:37:48 pm by shishi-sensou
that  awesome! i like your works i will try an Odins portrait!

Taichii

hey guys what do you think about this? :D
sprite movement, attack, and other stuffs can be picked from here.. right? :D

"Desperation"

RandMuadDib

I'm not sure how well a blue "?" box wil work as a monster... :D

Sorry I couldn't resist. Pic isn't showing up for me
I will show you the power of SARDIIIIINES!!!!

Taichii

bro elric...
i've been playin' with photoshop and uhh..
LOL

"Desperation"