• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 02:36:34 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

hello

Started by uniushi, June 01, 2013, 03:39:22 pm

uniushi

names josh call me Voss though short for Vosler im a big FFT fan but i love FF12 also thus the name

ive been on this site for along time now i havnt posted anything.. but i have used most of your tools
the patcher is nice , i wish i could figure out some of the other tools , creating a new story has alway been an idea of mine
i currently have made mini patches with the patcher in sep folders with diffrent text patches to go along with it
patches
weapon patches = 13
armour patches = 6
acc patches = 3
ability patches = 23
job patches = 8

my pride would be my complete redo patch
it ballences the weapons  , and armour , skills and jobs , its called FFT - The time of Ajora
nothing major , replaces all the normal jobs with the super jobs and there abilitys
some skills were removed or changed to ballences a bit , but all char in the game all invitable minus the bosses ,

what i want?
i want too learn to code better or at all i want to create a new weapon system
2 part weapon system , new shop npc , trade weapon + gil for upgraded weapon same name
the only way i can see this working is to have a diffrent weapon made for each combo witch i have but ive no nolage of how too create an npc

id also love a recruitment officer with random job and ability
but price based on job + skills + lvl

also created a patch that lowers all enimes in the game and boosts = ramza , i called it 1 man army , all the jobs were changed to have diffrent combos of abilitys to maximize your options
ramza was given
chapter 1
half cast auto
regen
protect
haste
shell
starting hp lvl 1 = 100
chapter 2
half cast
regen
protect
shell
haste
chapter 2 start gain Charm sword
chapter 2 start gain steal sword
i wasnt able to figure out how to make those 100% chance without making it 100% for everyone i supose i need to work on it more

well thats a little about me , im faily obsessed with FFT so please excuse my illitteralicy
i love the work you guys have done for this game
your truely voss