• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 10:39:43 pm

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Hello there

Started by Neoamon, May 15, 2013, 01:32:59 pm

Neoamon

Greetings folks!
Well, time to introduce myself. Name's Neoamon, call me neo, amo, amon, whatever you please. Once, I was part of this forum (somewhere between 2005 to 2008?), maybe someone remembers 'mightysworduser'. But due to time issues and real life stuff we all get now and then, I had no more time to get more into spiriting and portrait stuff and so on  :| But now that things have settled down a bit, I decided to give this stuff another try and re-join FFH in this manner.

To the left you can see my (honestly modest) attempt of the main character of a PS2 RPG that recently got me charmed again (maybe some people figure out who this guy is), so I thought "why not start to do some of those characters?" (in, of course, pretty modest attempts xD). But things can only get better and improve, right?

So, that's a bit from me. Oh, and mind my grammar, English is not my native language, even if i prefer using it more.

Good day  :D

Dome

Welcome (back) to FFH, where all your dreams come true!

[Beware: Dreams might explode if not handled properly]

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Celdia

Welcome back, Neo. Always good to see more sprite talent around here. Head on over to the Spriting section and check out the sprite contest currently going on. Everyone is welcome to join so feel free to dive right in.
  • Modding version: PSX
  • Discord username: Celdia#0

3lric

Welcome back, as Celdia mentioned, it's always great to have new (old) spriters/graphic artists joining up. We have some pretty awesome prizes for the current sprite contest as well, so be sure to check it out (also mentioned by Celdia) it might be a good way to hone up on some of those latent skills.

Gulstaf

May 28, 2013, 09:06:36 pm #4 Last Edit: June 05, 2013, 11:09:29 pm by Gulstaf
Salutations folks!
I'm new to this forum but heard about it 2 years ago when I started watching the FFT Arena matches and 1.3 AI tournaments, but I never got the chance to making an account here sooner due to lazyness XD But anyway let me introduce myself. Name's Gulstaf. I tend to be very friendly and easygoing to anyone so I'll be more than happy to interact with new people here and hopefully make some good friends at FFHacktics :) My role in RPG's are Black Mages/Wizards and Paladins. My favorite online comic is 8-Bit Theatre. I am also a big fan of the site due to me constantly watching the AI tournaments and Arena's :p I enjoy lots of the hacks you guys provide and I look forward to playing Journey of the Five!^ I study on Digital Design but I might stop and work full-time at my job due to money problems and personal issues around the house=/ I work at Disney doing Merchandising for the All-Star Resorts. I'm a huge nerd when it comes to Gaming, Anime, and so forth. I mostly enjoy the classic games such as Mario World, A Link to the Past, and good old SquareSoft^ I'm very happy to be part of FFHacktics and I truly hope to meet and make friends with lots of new faces. Thank you all and Happy Gaming :D
Don't let your emotions cloud your judgment.  Always stay sure of yourself and be positive for who you are.  Have faith in yourself and go above and beyond to meet your  goal in life. God will be at your side and shall lead you down the path of righteousness..

Mobius

Welcome aboard Hei. Artist here.

Formally, as it is custom:
WELCOME TO FFH, WHERE ALL OF YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE.

About the money problems, you're not alone there. We're all set into survival mode when it comes to this monetary system, that always seems to push us into scarcity, but there's always a way out of it. You create the way, if the mind allows it. ;)

Now everyone sit down, relax and have a good damned cup of tea.
Then go out into the forest and see the stars.

Then come back and realize it's pointless to be so worked up over what's meant to be our hobby.
That should be my motto here, holy s

3lric

Dome

Yo Wolk, welcome aboard! :-)
A small suggestion: you might want to reduce your signature' length a bit

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

3lric

Ya know Volkster, most people make their own Thread to introduce themselves, as of now, you've just been piggybacking off of Neoamon's thread. Same as Gulstaf. lol