• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

Well hello there, come one come all... or not so much

Started by Nightith, March 05, 2013, 08:37:10 pm

Nightith

O_O woah these are alot of pretty lights flashing in front of me right now... but yeah so I suppose i'll introduce myself.

First off i'm kind of new to forums as a whole, but i decided why not give it a go instead of being some invisible user that never actually posts anything

My name's Derrick and i'm absolutely in love with RPG's in general. I didn't really understand final fantasy tactics when it first came out, I actually got into Ivalice Alliance because of Final Fantasy Tactics Advance and A2. But i felt something was missing, watched a couple videos of the psx vers. one thing lead to another and i had 3 accounts for the game playing it nonstop even after max leveling all my chars. (first file was like "easy mode", i did the jp scroll glitch and spammed OP moves. Second file was 100% legit but with still OP moves. Then my third file was a "hard" mode where i only used story characters [minus Orlandou] and exploited no glitches whatosever]

More on me instead of video games... well idk i'm not exactly comp. Savvy, i'm more of an ideas guy. No i don't mean like i tell people what to do and they do it, i mean more of an analytic application-er. as in I'll understand enough about a topic i need to and assist with ideas that could actually work. wish i had some examples but hey after joining in some convos you'll all see what i mean.

Not sure if this met any form of criteria anyone wanted to know, but yeah i love FFT and WOTL. and i'm interested in helping anyway possible/ seeing the brilliant creations you guys come up with  :o

ps. I TALK ALOT!

Jumza

Quote from: Khamja-Syndacite on March 05, 2013, 08:37:10 pm
ps. I TALK ALOT!

Conveniently placed at the bottom of your post :lol:

Welcome to FFH, where all of your dreams come true!
  • Modding version: PSX
Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

Dome

Quote from: Jumza on March 05, 2013, 09:24:07 pm
Conveniently placed at the bottom of your post :lol:

Welcome to FFH, where all of your dreams come true!

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"