• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:13:02 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Arena battle videos and discussion

Started by PX_Timefordeath, August 04, 2010, 06:49:51 pm

dacheat

Well I was half asleep at 2am while recording this, but your team had a bit to do with it as well haha.

dacheat

Barren

that was a quick match considering that i only pulled off 1 or 2 battle songs there. but definitely the durability and physical advantage I had for my team came into play. Nice going Reks, your ninja does good damage. Maybe I might try this team again in the future who knows. but for now I like what I see.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
You dare cross blades with me?

Barren

June 01, 2012, 05:27:44 pm #1403 Last Edit: June 01, 2012, 06:22:44 pm by Barren
Anyone want to test my new/old concept i just came up with?

iamBQB

I wouldn't mind seeing your team against my new Buff Mages team Barren, unless I'm misreading you and you wanted somebody else to do videos for you?

Barren

I was hoping that someone else would do the test but when im doing with the tourney i have no problem doing that as a bonus video

Reks

My new team of Bards could be tested as well, but it's not top priority.
  • Discord username: Reks#0128

dacheat

I'm busy for the next day or so, but I'll see what I can do afterwards.

Otabo

I've got some free time to run exhibitions again, so I don't mind doing them.

Barren

yes go for it Otabo, or anyone else for that matter thanks

Otabo

@Barren: Your Lancer was 100 JP over the cap, so I replaced his Level Jump 6 with Level Jump 5.

@Reks: You had three bards with Magic Song, so I removed Magic Song from the one with White Magic secondary.

Barren vs. iamBQB

Reks vs. Angelus

Anyone else need teams tested? Let me know.  :)

Reks

I lost, but it was a good show that I need more than one reviver, that and a large amount of damage coming from that Bard with Draw Out, though it wasn't Draw Out that was scary.... That's a lot of hurt coming from a blood weapon.

Barren

Ahh didn't notice it, thanks Otabo

Interesting concept for your team but unfortunately your paly couldn't defend himself with a murasame. But hey your team served its purpose as far as MA stacking goes/

iamBQB

I wanted him to have the murasame so he wouldn't get any bright ideas about rushing into combat. But if he's just going to waste turns whacking his allies over the head for low level healing I might as well make a switch and see how things go. Frog and breaks were pretty killer all in all, especially when the only person who could take care of the problem was frogged XD.

Reks

Same, made a few changes to the now named Minds over Muscleheads. So up for testing as well.

Celdia

• Modding version: PSX
  • Discord username: Celdia#0

iamBQB

Much appreciated Otabo, gotta admit those little comments of "double kill" and "rampage" get me every time.

Damn Grand Cross is deadly as hell. Round 2 was looking like it might go on for about forever, but Mp Restore triggering finally gave my team the edge. Those Faith procs were definitely helpful in round 3. GG all in all, was fun to watch.

Reks

Thanks, Otabo.

Team did what it was supposed to: use lots of MA stuff. GG!

Fantactic1316

Good healing, good MDef, and just an all around good team. My team was definitely outclassed here. Reks even missed two revivals in a row in round one and I still lost. And one of those Harp-wielding Bards did very nice damage. I'm a bit surprised that I even forced a third round. And who knew there were usable panels behind the wall in Ramza's house? My twin Samurai can cling to the jaws of defeat like nobody's business, but it seems they were on the receiving end of the ass-kicking this time. I respect the ownage. Good game.
"D'you know in 900 years of time and space, I've never met anyone who wasn't important before."
-The Doctor-