• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:08:14 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

DESPERATION

Started by Taichii, January 17, 2012, 02:02:12 am

st4rw4k3r

okay I like the map
But last I check my name read ST4RW4K3R
No Ls, jus' sayin'

Taichii

hahaha sorry st4r XD
its hard to type your name XD will reedit your name in the next update :))
Please do share your ideas and suggestion for my project:
FINAL FANTASY TACTICS : LEGEND OF MANA

Join our RP :)
"Desperation"

"PAIN. THAT'S WHAT KEEPS YOU HUMAN"

gintails

I one to add up my character..
She has two appearances one will be her Human form here's the pic based on Samurai Warriors

And Here's here Morph Form Based on Shadow Hearts 2

Her name is Anemone, She one of the heir of their family that can be able to Morph an ancient creature. She acquired her family Morph Guardian
Miteras before she turned 16..
She can a Black Magic User.., was in search of Black Magic Arts to strengthen her powers and Perform her Morphing power to discover its abilities :)

Taichii

hello pam XD i mean gintails.. and welcome to the Rp desperation, my friend XD
hohoho..
rock and roll XD

"Desperation"

Dokurider

Can other people hear Charon, Ryqo?

Ryqoshay

January 20, 2012, 01:56:16 pm #85 Last Edit: January 20, 2012, 02:02:49 pm by Ryqoshay
I will use Italic to denote Anita and Charon's thoughts as they can communicate telepathically. Charon is capable of audible speech as well, when necessary.

Addendum: Fixed spelling of chloroform... I wish my phone had proper spellcheck... >.<  I also added a line. I am quite confident that both Taichii and Clayton are strong willed enough to be unaffected by Charon's fear, but that will not stop it from trying.
Hurry down the chimney tonight.

Dokurider

Can it move on it's own? Like say, fly at me if I tried to approach Anita?

Being an illusionist, I would know when someone was trying to induce fear in me via magic.

Ryqoshay

January 20, 2012, 03:04:12 pm #87 Last Edit: January 20, 2012, 03:13:18 pm by Ryqoshay
I have no doubt Clayton will be aware of any magical attempt to cause him fear, and I would not be surprised if he is more than able to resist it. Charon does not know this, and will undoubtedly still attempt to scare off those it deems as a threat to Anita. However, as it has stated, it has been a long day, and its magical reserves are low. It does not have enough to heal, but it may be able to get off a fear or two, however ineffectual. As for movement... what does Xellos always say? "Sore wa himitsu desu."  ^_^
("Now that, is a secret." for those preferring the dubbed version.)

Taichii

goodmorning guys :D
it's nearly 6 am here in Philippines and i will attend a Cosplay convention later so i might post when i get home :)
i still have 4 hours before i leave so please do comment on my battle tactics for pvp :)
i learned it from imvu. LOL

anyway... gintails are you also coming later? LOL

A point for pvp tactics... always think 2 steps ahead :D

"Desperation"

Ryqoshay

January 20, 2012, 04:53:27 pm #89 Last Edit: January 20, 2012, 05:00:32 pm by Ryqoshay
Two steps? Why stop there? ^_^

Question: How is Taichii able to hold the scythe as a weapon while it is in wolf form on the opposite side of Clayton?

Taichii

January 20, 2012, 05:02:10 pm #90 Last Edit: January 20, 2012, 05:10:27 pm by Taichii
because i'm handsome. LOL XD just kidding.. anyway..
if you assume too much, you may have underestimated your opponent and that will get you relaxed..
its taboo for killers to underestimate you're opponent XD
planning takes time, and is step by step. but being not too far away from the steps might prolong your life.
CAUTION :D

"Desperation"

Ryqoshay

Uhm... OK?
So... the scythe broke off a piece of itself that became the wolf, thus leaving its main portion in Taichii's hands to still be used as a weapon? I are confused...

Also, who have I underestimated? As far as I know Anita is not fighting any opponent at the moment.

Taichii

Answer:

Taichii has two weapons.. the scythe and the blade...
the scythe turns itself into a dark phoenix.
the blade turns into a great red wolf.

the blade is in wolf form so i can slash clayton with my scythe
:))) the scythe is still in one piece LOL XD

"Desperation"

st4rw4k3r

Taichii seems to assume things a lot

Ryqoshay

I re-read the post and realized I misread it. I appologize and thus blame the mad cow.

Though Anita is still not opppsing anyone... yet...

Taichii

Quote from: st4rw4k3r on January 20, 2012, 05:12:18 pm
Taichii seems to assume things a lot

Indeed i do XD hahaha well... to defeat an opponent, one must always observe. :)))

Quote from: Ryqoshay on January 20, 2012, 05:14:00 pm
I re-read the post and realized I misread it. I appologize and thus blame the mad cow.

Though Anita is still not opppsing anyone... yet...

its okay XD and will wait for your post soon XD hahaha
i still have 2 hours until i take a bath and leave the house XD

"Desperation"

formerdeathcorps

January 20, 2012, 05:33:09 pm #96 Last Edit: January 20, 2012, 05:39:30 pm by formerdeathcorps
But is all that planning in character?  I mean, you're RPing as a kid with limited military experience.  Even if you assume he was following his father's lessons, how likely would it be for him to do it all perfectly against a trained opponent, especially when your character clearly is just discovering the magical secrets behind his weapons?

I know the feeling.  You see a really good maneuver that can quickly end the match.  But just because you, the RPer, sees it, doesn't mean your character must.  For example, in Raven's RP, I had a bold idea that could have easily ended a mission in the snow by compacting two enemy fighter robots together with a tight crunch, but it was something Setch, a careful gunner, would not have considered.
The destruction of the will is the rape of the mind.
The dogmas of every era are nothing but the fantasies of those in power; their dreams are our waking nightmares.

st4rw4k3r

FDC is correct.

The person Taichii is currently fighting is a very well trained person, and Taichii is nothing compared to him. Taichii might have 2 blades, and magically powers, but he is still learning. He doesn't know fighting outside of what he was taught by his late father, and this magic is new to him. Although you might know all about this kid and his special powers, he needs time to grow into them, and learn about what they do, how to control them and such.

We have a nice example somewhere of people doing that somewhere. I'll pm you the topic when I find it, if I do.

Taichii

Quote from: formerdeathcorps on January 20, 2012, 05:33:09 pm
But is all that planning in character?  I mean, you're RPing as a kid with limited military experience.  Even if you assume you were following your father's lessons, how likely would it be for you to do it all perfectly against a trained opponent, especially when your character clearly is just discovering the magical secrets behind his weapons?

sixe, yes.
"If he's the one responsible for that sound... then he might be the one who produced the sound of the flowing lake when the pendant merged with me.
The lake's a little bit far from here... so he can manipulate sound, he has kunai, he has a sword, he can produce gas from a round thingy and blind me with another round thingy he's fast but he doesn't fly...
Hmmm... maybe he's a ninja from Japan! Oh wait... there's no country named Japan...but maybe he's a ninja... with sound manipulation powers"
Taichii assumed.

and also...not a kid... but a teenager XD

and i wouldn't say that i would do it perfectly.. again.. Taichii "assumed" :)
and about that new skill...
at my second post at the rp thread, he read about the skills, and of course,
how will you train the skills?
by using them of course right? :)

"Desperation"

Dokurider

The point, now that your blade is a wolf, you can't parry very well anymore, can you?