• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:29:21 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Lijj's Sprites

Started by Lijj, April 29, 2010, 06:45:40 am

Lijj

Ok yeah it looks better with a highlight and less saturated.. i hope i slaked the outline enough..is that what you meant?
  • Modding version: PSX

Mando

I do like the reddish brown hue to the hair blends well with the face

^ New FFAT website made by St4r!

GeneralStrife

Looks more brown now, looks good though in case you decide you want brown.

Lijj

I may make 1 of the five have brown hair..
I'll probably palette them soon here's hopefully a final take before I do so:

Kagebunji

Heh, you managed to drop the palette? Very good job on this.  I don't have much to say about it, cause it looks damn good. All that is catching my eye is kinda linear line of her face(on our left), but this isn't much of an issue.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Lijj

Yeah, I see what you mean.. I posted a version where I tried to change that but Twinees said I should change it back to how he did it so I did.
I went ahead and paletted this up; here's what I got:

RavenOfRazgriz

I'm still not a fan of the open stomach on the sprite, but it looks great otherwise.

I'm still torn over whether I'll be using her or the old IA armored Samurai set though, but that's more of a personal issue because my Samurai don't have Robe access due to no Robes existing, so the IA ones fit more.  Gah. 

I like it though, and I'm sure I'll be trying to fit her into my plans somewhere, somehow.

mav

Whoa, phenomenal improvements to the sprite. Great job, Lijj. You definitely made all the right improvements.

Pride

Check out my ASM thread. Who doesn't like hax?

Celdia

She's too cute for words. I wish I had a class in CCP appropriate to use her for but the flavor of the sprite just doesn't match anything I need a replacement sprite on, sadly.
  • Discord username: Celdia#0

GeneralStrife

Quote from: Celdia on June 16, 2011, 01:09:49 am
She's too cute for words. I wish I had a class in CCP appropriate to use her for but the flavor of the sprite just doesn't match anything I need a replacement sprite on, sadly.

Just staring at your portrait makes me wonder if its possible to make a sprite matching it's glory

Lijj

Wehell thank you very much! That makes my night even more. It was already nice being that it is very much a full-moon night; too bad us dwellers of the N. American continent will be missing out on  the full eclipse though.
I was going to go ahead and cover her belly as Raven suggested since there aren't that many frames involved.

You need some redheads and or strawberry blondes Celdia. ;)

Celdia

I need some Enchanters to replace the old Mediator sprites is what I need. I think those are the only Vanilla generics I'm using, excepting the recolored Male Chemist for Cook. That hat in white is just too spiffy not to use.
  • Discord username: Celdia#0

Mando

I had covered her back prior, I wasn't sure about the belly being covered so I had left it alone. However Odds are if you covered the belly you may need to cover the parts where the sleeves don't attach to the top. Otherwise if my look a little awkward.

Things like this are what keeps me motivated patch wise because i have a generic pair now :D

Kagebunji

June 16, 2011, 08:22:16 am #554 Last Edit: June 16, 2011, 08:43:49 am by Kagebunji
Ok, I wasn't certain about her chest and arms from the start(those lines, white, skin, it all blends too much for me), so instead I want to change something with her. Gimme few minutes, I will get what I need and do it.

Here is the rough draft, so you get the picture. It certainly was overdetailed, all those lines, whites, skin, chest and arms were blending together. So basiclly I took Smash's Dancer and worked it into the Ronin, to make it simple. My attempt is not good, but you surely get the idea.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Mando

Fat belly dancer is fat XD

Lijj

I like the idea of covering her torso fully. I don't really think it's odd having her shoulders the way they are, Atma did good with that; though I did have to finish the fighting arms and clean others up. With her belly exposed and the arms she seems too sexy; but with just her shoulders showing she seems a little coquettish which is nice imo.

I didn't bother editing some of the hidden arms but in shishi's I checked the frames thouroughly to make sure I got all of them I needed to.

GeneralStrife

Lijj I can't express in one post how amazing you did on those power rangers, I feel like they are originally from Ivalice.

RandMuadDib

I too much prefer the closed belly
I will show you the power of SARDIIIIINES!!!!