• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:06:49 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

CCP - Bug Reports

Started by Celdia, June 24, 2011, 02:42:46 pm

Celdia

Immunity status definitely has the right flags on it to block Petrify. I do know that with the Velius fight some Start/Always status items don't apply their effects properly because of the battle-restart after the 1-on-1 fight with Wiggy though. There was a fight I watched where a unit started with Tactician's Shoes [Always: Don't Move] and could walk around for the first two actions of the battle before something finally made the game check the unit's equipment and then the Shoes took effect and he was DM'd for the rest of the fight.
  • Modding version: PSX
  • Discord username: Celdia#0

dis astranagant

Are aim:head and crush punch supposed to proc on undead, killing them normally?  Not to mention procing on floating undead with my earth guns and crush punch @_@

Celdia

Probably not...and I know that's not the first complaint I've had about Float not blocking Earth-element attacks. Not quite sure where the error with that is though.
  • Modding version: PSX
  • Discord username: Celdia#0

dis astranagant

Aim: head has some odd interactions in general.  You can poach with it if the target doesn't null or absorb the bullet, but if they absorb the damage they'll end up regular dead when it procs.  Now I just have to figure out how to keep Zalera from killing my gun'sbrastas in one shot with flare 2.

ZanderCruze

I'm not entirely sure if you're still updating this version or if you're focusing on your remake, but i just "invited" one of the thieves from the dorter fight at the beginning of chapter two, and two things here, he has young ramza's picture, and mustadio's engineer default class...It's not a big deal, i'll just have two mustadios  :lol: