• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 02:19:08 am

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Hi (Hey, ive seen this title before...)

Started by Kokojo, September 25, 2008, 07:12:16 pm

Kokojo

September 25, 2008, 07:12:16 pm Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Kokojo
So, hi, hacking community.

I starting to hack one of my favorite game : Super mario world, but then i asked myself if it was possible to hack Final fantasy tactic, THE game i really wanted to edit. I already got my ideas for a hack, but il wait a bit until i can find my way in hacking it (still need the primary thing...you know, the illegal one) and beacause of school and such.

As a hacker, im not into computer, but i got great ideas, and when i discover something, its really big and because i was playing with the folders (i plan to play with the maps bytes : i really want to try and recreate a flat plain, i think its not been done yet, true ?)

Anyway, im really happy to have found this community, and well, see ya all.
I keep leaving, I keep coming back. Boomerang boy.

Cheetah

September 25, 2008, 07:42:08 pm #1 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Cheetah
Welcome, and good luck taking a crack at map editing. Not much has been achieved in that particular area.
Current Projects: