• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 03:30:31 am

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Spam banlist

Started by Dome, February 11, 2011, 12:50:12 pm

Dome

Quote from: dinosaur on December 01, 2011, 10:51:25 pm
You know what I hate?

When I click 'Show new replies to your posts.' and this shit topic shows up first!

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Celdia

You know what I hate?

When I click 'Show new replies to your posts.' and this shit topic shows up first!

The solution to this is of course to delete all your posts here.
  • Modding version: PSX
  • Discord username: Celdia#0

dinosaur

Quote from: Celdia on December 02, 2011, 04:06:37 am
The solution to this is of course to delete all your posts here.

Then when I click 'Show unread posts since last visit' it will be first there ... I can never escape spam.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Celdia

Yes you can. Delete all your posts here. Everyone should delete all their posts in Spam. I should start a new campaign on the forum with this...
  • Discord username: Celdia#0

GeneralStrife

December 02, 2011, 04:24:22 am #84 Last Edit: December 02, 2011, 04:31:47 am by Dome
your efforts are futile...

Dome

...because all your base are belong to us

Joseph Strife

You know what I hate?

Haters just gonna hate, look at my face of "I care about what happens in spam -> :roll:"
Gaffgarion: It's in the contract!
Ramza: Does your contract says: "When you find a former squire, that now is a Holy knight that has kidnapped a princess, in a bridge by a waterfall fighting a brigade you are supposed to kill everybody that helps him!"
Gaffgarion: ... Sure!
Ramza: ... Let me see your contract...
Gaffgarion: ... No...

Algus

- Algus ('cause I can)
wut ?? --"
.: Final Fantasy Tactics Forever :.

Current Project

• Final Fantasy Tactics v1.0.1 Patch Fix(delayed)

• Visual Novel - Final Fantasy Tactics Chap 1(on going)

Dome

Kagebunji

• Modding version: Other/Unknown

Kaijyuu

Can you do the can can?

Algus

what can ? :\
you mean can ?
or can ?

Current Project

demonlord5000

I was just passing along...and I couldn't help but notice you were banning people all wrong! I have come to criticize the master of spam and spam banning, and give a much better way to ban spammers with spam.

This is how you do it: http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSMYweZJSuoC4P5GjvvT4a-r0dkGEiwIP8UXOVFSC4mNrQFRoJ6

Indeed...I went there. I walk a dangerous path, but I cannot let your banning charade continue! Thou has a long way to master the way of the spam.
Fear the lord of darkness!

Algus

Quote from: demonlord5000 on February 04, 2012, 01:05:25 am
I was just passing along...and I couldn't help but notice you were banning people all wrong! I have come to criticize the master of spam and spam banning, and give a much better way to ban spammers with spam.

This is how you do it: http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSMYweZJSuoC4P5GjvvT4a-r0dkGEiwIP8UXOVFSC4mNrQFRoJ6

Indeed...I went there. I walk a dangerous path, but I cannot let your banning charade continue! Thou has a long way to master the way of the spam.

It's true, but that's the way he lead the spam section  :roll:
To be honest I don't care about the rules at all, from what I know
Every spam section on any organization/group/club or etc are always listed as Free For All
that mean, as long as the post makes everyone lol/lmao or etc that would be fine  ;)

Current Project

Dome

Quote from: demonlord5000 on February 04, 2012, 01:05:25 am

The force is strong with this one
You will become a great spammer, just learn to pick your enemies wisely; or else you'll wind up fish food